"Flower Crown" Believer x Screamer (Fluff)

10th fan fiction of the book yayyyy-
Also I changed a few things up because I haven't mess with the humanoid versions in a while.
Plus I have been using Gacha Life/Club for the life of me so why not lol.
Screamer done need some peace and Believer's there to support her.
Also Screamers now human name is Saralee now.
Humanoids.

Enjoy!!
—————————————

Screamer POV:

At the moment, I was sitting by the forest outside of the hotel.
We've grown a liking to this nature that the killer lets us near, and we've been visiting every now and then.
It makes me happy just to spend time with Braelyn anyway, even before the kidnapping nonsense I've had something.
A feeling, a good feeling at that. We've been together for a while, she makes me just happy every time I think about her.

I really do enjoy her calming essence. It really brings the energy to a relaxing state, and I love that.
Because I haven't ever gotten my medication since this chaos, I relied on it so much.
But now I feel more...free. Everyone used to think I was overreacting but turns out I with with the wrong people.

Though the killer does let us go, we got these ankle bracelets that'll always alert us when the killer needs us.
And when someone misbehaves well...we don't know yet. And I'm kinda worried what's gonna happen.
But I'm not gonna worry about it.

Anyway, with the little freedom we have for the bit, I sat down next to a tree, the shade making me feel plenty safe.
She texted me this morning she was gonna meet me there with a surprise.
She and I both know I hate surprises, but I have hope this will not go like how Jackson scared me.

Gosh I'll never forget about that. I took out my journal and wrote out what was on my mind.
It wasn't much, really just words of how I feel and what I see around me.
And I felt more at ease then normal, maybe it was because of how I was not in a place that freaked me out.

I then saw Braelyn approaching and my heart fluttered, it's still be a while since we've actually talked deeply.
She was hiding something behind her back, and I was a little worried but still genuinely happy.
"Hey dear." She said soothingly as she sat down next to me, her black hair swaying with the wind.
"Yelloow." I replied, sheepishly smiling.

She wrapped her arm behind my back and looked at my little journal with the words.
She ended up writing Saralee is loved <3 and my blush got the better of me.
She always did little stuff that always made my day. And she is trying to help me orient my view on what to focus on.
The present, not the future and past.

"So how's you and Alex? He treat you any better since the little incident...?"
She asked, what was the incident you may be asking?
Well, REDACTED left us when Jackson and Sharron were left in the same dumb waiter so they did stuff..Alex yelled at me.
Because apparently everyone can see colors according to him. And besides this, he has always been mean.

"Not really.." I turned my head to Braelyn when I said this and she softly sighed. Pulling me closer.
"Don't worry about him for the moment, I'm sure he is just cranky that you're so much better then him." This made me giggle a little.
I stammered, "Don't- Don't say that..." as Braelyn just giggles, she loves making me her center of attention.
I normally don't like this, but one on one conversations and engagements make me feel more at ease.

"Heh. Anyway, I got you a little something." She then pulled out a grocery bag and gently covered my eyes.
"Your hands are quite cold.." I muttered, she then replied, "Oh really? Well I'm glad you think so if it makes you happy."
I felt something being set on top of my head, and when Braelyn uncovered my eyes she was holding up a mirror.

To show me this beautiful flower crown on the top of my head, and this made me softly gasp.
"I took the time to make you a little flower crown, I hope you enjoy it Sarah."
She called me that always and that makes me very happy to see the effort she puts into her love.

"I-...I- don't even know what to say I-...I LOVE IT!" I exclaimed uncontrollably as I laughed and tackled Braelyn.
She laughed quietly and wrapped her arms around me and then, I felt her tickling me. So I screeched, in a good way.
"Hah you wanna play these games with me love? Hmm?" She teases as I kept laughing. She knows where my greatest weaknesses are.
My back, and my sides, very very ticklish.

My laughter continues and she stopped, and I realized that my flower crown didn't come off, it is quite sturdy.
"Wow you really must have out some thought into this.." "Indeed, just for you." She said with a soft smile.
I was laying on top of her and blushed as I felt my body pressed against hers.
It felt so...relaxing. The breeze of the wind. The sound of nature, and the voice of Braelyn, it's like heaven for me.

"You feeling alright yeah?" Braelyn asked, stroking my hair gently and undoing my messy ponytail.
I nodded, keeping my head straight as she put up the ponytail nice and neat this time.
She then softly chuckled snd pulled a little container of cotton candy!
"I also went to the store to pick this up for you. Don't feel too bad about it though, it's fine."

I didn't even know what to say or do, I felt very very grateful as I took the tub and looked up at Braelyn.
She looked down at me with a sincere look, and I grazed my lips over hers whispering, "You have no idea how much you mean to me.."
She softly chuckles. Then kissing me in a soothing and slow motion. Making me flinch a little.

This is exactly what I need, it's just the little things that make the huge difference.
Would I rather a million dollars or more time with Braelyn? Yeah, I'm not taking the money.

Her hands gently held mine as our lips were pressed together. Nothing too intense, which is what I enjoy.
My whole world feels like it's slowed down. A pace that I'm more comfortable with unlike utter chaos.
It makes me feel safe, like I can show my true colors behind my anxiety filled self.

She then gently pushes me to the ground, my shoulders getting a little scuffed from the leaves but I couldn't even care.
Her lips were just so sweet in taste, and it makes me happy to kiss her. Even if she had the most disgusting lips ever I'd still kiss her.
I just love her so much, really. She helped me through a ton of things in life.

When she pulled away and took a look at me she smiled.
"I love those ember eyes of yours, your beautiful blond hair, your sweet body too. It's all adorable."
Braelyn whispered under her breath as she run her hand down to my stretch marks.
Those looked awful in my eyes because they weren't really beauty, but Braelyn thought differently.
She then took a little skin marker from her bag, taking my wrist and drawing a moth.

I've heard Moth tattoos can represent change. Which a bunch of things have changed at that, and I think that's good.
I softly giggled as it ticked my wrist a little.
"Awww. Heh, your just so sweet Sarah. You know that?"

I nodded uncontrollably and nuzzled right next to Braelyn.
"So...when are we heading back?" I asked a little awkwardly as she said "We don't have to worry about it right now. You have me, and I have you."
This makes me laugh a little more as I appreciate the scenery.
The fall leaves falling from the trees, the squirrels skidding around, the soft light coming from above us.

I notice the sun setting and continue to smile. I felt like a new me, I felt satisfied with myself for once.

This is something I would get used to if I had the time but all I really needed was the sense of nature.

And Braelyn...

————————————————

I freaking love how sweet this one is.
There is quite a few holes in this story I believe but I just gotta appreciate it ether way.

Word count:1459