July 3rd, 2023: The Final Battle

12:00 PM

*sighed* alright....it's 12:00 PM to be exact...the battle against One Shot Wren is now ready, we got our plan ready and together, all the weapons and guns are prepared thanks to Tari's robot arm being used to make them very effective as One Shot Wren does have a Simulation so it would be a very tough battle to do but I said this once and I'll say it again, I'm Meggy and I can take anything under my path! now all the engines won't be coming and stay outside of Crovan's Gate until the battle ends for good and we got no idea where is Douglas and Xzavier at but I hope they are alright and also join the final battle....*took a quick breather* it's time to end that son of the bitch I called my hero for a long! With the engines whistling and with no hesitation or fear of danger, we head out to Crovan's Gate to take on One Shot Wren, Gordon, Charlie, Diesel and of course the army of Daleks and end their lives essentially Gordon, Charlie and Diesel. 

This is not just out of selfishness, this is not about saving the world but....this is for all the once that have died from One Shot Wren's evil path! don't worry...One Shot Wren....your life will end in a good way and this will be a great one...

1:00 PM

We only got to Killdane to get more weapons that we and the survivors forgor to pick up like these weapons and it took a while but it will be worth it and not be broken down during our final mission against One Shot Wren...

1:30 PM

After a long trip of going to Crovan's Gate, we found One Shot Wren looking very evil and smirk at us and said that he knew we had a plan of defeating but wanting to do this here as the grand battle. Alongside him were Charlie, Gordon, Diesel and his army of Daleks while also captured the Narrow Gauge Engines for their way of defending against us, we were looking very sternly and stared at the Inkling with a western clothing and a western gun I smirk very devilry at One Shot Wren saying that he shouldn't have been distracted making him looking very annoyed and confused until he was hit by Thomas, Mavis, Daisy, Lady and Stepney which they were used to distracted him from using the simulation! He was very angry and told his Daleks to stop them and kill them for over and over while he, Gordon, Charlie and Diesel would take us out to the ground and without any hesitation, the final battle happened as the engines blow their whistles and horns and charges towards the Daleks as while Diesel 10 Murdoch, BoCo, Bear, Spencer, Salty and Fergus were up against the Daleks and Oliver, James, Paxton and Edward alongside the SMG4 Crew and the Drones up against Charlie and Diesel to stop their rain of terror of killing survivors and people. Me, Tari, Arthur, Derek and Henry the latter engine that Tari ofc will be driving were against One Shot Wren and Gordon the blue monster! I was in rage and wondered why One Shot Wren did all of this, he chuckled and told us about his backstory on how he used to be a legendary Inkling and become a villain to hunt down for me. It was a big battle as me and One Shot Wren were shooting and fighting each other a couple of times while. Henry, Arthur and Derek were bashing and buffering their former friend of Gordon who again just become a monster when all of a sudden we hear puffing and diesel sounds from the other direction after Crovan's Gate and it was Jinty, Pug, Sonny, Scotsman, Porter, Sidney and surprisingly the controller of the railway Sir Bertram Topham Hatt who was inside of Scotsman's cab entered Crovan's Gate and join the battle while Bash Gordon who crashed into the workshop and was crushed to death by the stones and the wall of bricks entering his long of being a monster bring him back to the afterlife causing Henry and Scotsman to be a bit traumatized of the number 4's final time of living but they were able to keep calm continues the battle for a while, One Shot Wren used the simulation to spawn more Daleks which immediately got a bit of tough and hard for us to handled but nothing more and nothing less when after 3 minutes later, there's another whistle coming for the opposite direction. It was Douglas joining the fight! However he had fuel tankers on the front of him and with Xzavier while yelling "SCOTLAND FOREVER!"without any warning we back up as the explosion was caused by the fuel tankers and with a few seconds, it was just Douglas, Xavier, some pieces of Diesel, Daleks and a hat of One Shot Wren while Charlie was the only who lives but not for long because next to us were the living ghosts of Percy, Toby, Donald and Splatter coupling up to Charlie and took pieces off him one by one. Now Charlie is just an empty shell, we were very pleased to finally that the end of terror had come to an end but only for a brief moment because we saw Douglas lie down on the side looking very brutal and bruised with one of his eye...Douglas said that we were the bravest he and Donald could ever friended with especially Duck and Oliver...and Xzavier who was gonna be died for a few second kiss Tari one more time causing her to cry in tears after losing her boyfriend for good...Douglas was about to be dead soon and told us that he would miss us all and that he would now met his brother once again as the living ghost of Donald smiling and spoke very kindly to his twin "It's time...Dougie...that we should be together again...". Soon we had no choice but to shot Douglas on the forehead due to his status...we all felt a moment of silence after losing our bravest friends especially Topham who was very sad to lose his number 10 and the engines that have died, but if we were gonna go to the new railway then we are bringing the corpses of Douglas and Xzavier to memories them and the fallen...