Morning

Fem y/n x Brahms (smut)

Content: a little bit of somnephila, mommy kink cuz why not,

Let's jump straight for it!

It was like no other morning, except this morning was a bit different. As any other morning bras woke up with a bit of a problem. Early morning around 7:05am he woke up and well you where still asleep. To his knowledge. Now before he knew how to deal with this or just let it go away, but this time he couldn't. He couldn't let it go, it was an edge he had to do but you where asleep.

Usually waking up with morning wood was nothing knew to Brahms. But that dream had him drooling at the mouth just thinking about it. He sat up and looked at the tent in his pants and thought on how to go about this. Go off to his room in the walls and figure it out or.. Something that also involved you. A while ago he remembered that you said that if he woke up with a problem such as that you gave him permission to do anything to you in your sleep. Why this offer? You knew he was a needy guy and well.. The thought was fun to think about.

With that in mind he never done it before let alone let it pass his mind when he had morning wood. Before you would have been awake already and helped him but this time that was not the case. With that knowledge he knew what he could do. A second later he knew his hand was in his pants palming his boner softly through his boxers. Soft quiet whimpers left his mouth just thinking about that dream. He quickly put his mask on just incase he was too loud and well woke you up. He said there softly teasing himself before he got the courage to move you to lay on your back.

The heavy sleeper you where didn't notice. He moved your legs to the side and took off your shorts. Seeing your underwear alone made his cock twitch. He worshiped you and you knew that. He bit his lip slightly and moved to sit between your legs. He slid his shorts down exposing his boxers. He moved his hand to softly touch your slit and ran his finger up and down. He shivered slightly feeling a bit nervous about this whole thing but he was too horny to really back down now. "Oh~ mommy your so perfect~" he muttered under his breath.

You let out a soft sigh which made him pull away. He moved down and moved his mask out of the way to give you light kisses on on your inner thigh. "Please.. Let me have a taste~" he said kissing your clothes clit. He smiles and kissed you a bit more before sitting up. "I can't wait.."

He moved and pressed his cock right against you. Made him shiver almost and whimper under his breath. He didn't want to go all the way so he was rather content with this. He thruster lightly at first going at his own speed. "Mommy you feel so good~" he muttered as his soft moans filled the room. His thrusts became more sloppy and faster desperate to chase his high. "F-fuck.. Please.. I've been so good~" he said between heavy breaths. He looked up for a moment and back at you. You moved your leg up slightly and sighed.

The sight of you really made his heart go crazy. "I'm close.. So close-" he moaned loudly as he continued to thrust against you like a desperate horny teenager. "Mommy.. Mommy please" with that he came right in his boxers. Coming down from his high he looked down at his boxers and back to you he got a little nervous and got out of bed and out of the room. He went to his own room to try to find clean clothes and well he needed a shower.

He walked out of his room and went to take his shower. He took his time cleaning himself and eventually came out. He got dressed and walked over to your room. You where not there. Panic at first. Then he smelled something from the kitchen. He walked over to the kitchen and saw you cooking. "Oh hi brahms~ I was wondering how long you where going to take in your shower" you said with a soft smile as you plate some food. "I uhh.. Well long enough haha.." He said nervously.

"Listen I have to tell you something.." He walked over to you. You turned off the stove and turned to him "don't think mommy doesn't know?" You said with a soft tone. "I uhh what?" He asked confused. You walked up to him and smile. "I'm a heavy sleeper but you sure make a lot of noise big boy" he was loosing his shit now. "How about after breakfast I'll make that dream of yours come true hmm?"

"Yes~ mommy"

((844 words.. Short ik but there you go! More soon promise!))