thunder

Trans fem y/n x Brahms (fluff)

It's like pouring rain at my home so got the idea

Enjoy~

You where out in the garden tending away to the many plants. You loved the garden and you loved seeing Brahms just looking at everything in awe and playing with the butterflies and what ever toys you gave him to distract him or to keep him to his own leaving you some room to breath and do what you love. Gardening.

Storm clouds came over but you didn't mind it. It was actually really nice the light breeze, the smell in the air from the sprinkling, it was perfect for you. It started to rain down a little more and you call out to Brahms "Brahms it's time to go inside!" You yelled out calmly as you went over to the doors that led inside. He nodded and followed you. As soon as he came in it started to rain heavy "oh.. I was really enjoying outside.." He sounded very disappointed that he could have more fun. "Did you grab your toys?" You asked looking at him "yes I got all of them" you could tell he smiled after saying that.

"Okay well I'm going to go get your pajamas and we could have some hot coco and watch a movie okay?" You ask as you reached over and grave him a couple of pets on the head "oh yes please!" He was practically jumping in his spot from excitement. You smiled and nodded before you walked off but before you could leave he grabbed your wrist "you will be back? Right?" He, asked a little nervous. "Yes. I'll be right back" he let go off you and watched as you left to go get the stuff.

You where getting the stuff and then you heard a loud crash outside from thunder. Then you heard what sounded like a little girl screaming. A shiver goes down your spine as you quickly grabbed the things and ran down stairs. In the living room was Brahms curled up in a ball. "Mom...? Mom...?" His voice, was all shaky and higher pitched than usual. You thought he was just saying 'mom' out of a fear and natural reaction. You didn't mind much to it but you came up behind him and got down on your knees next to him.

"Hey. Hey it's okay" you said in a calming soothing voice. In one move he was now clinging onto you for dear life, crying. "It's okay it was just thunder" you said running your hands through his hair. "It's... Mmm... It's.. S-scary" he muttered clearly sobbing. You couldn't help but smile. His innocence was so adorable (he's not that innocent but enough)

"I know it is. But it can't hurt you" you said as a small thunder hit, enough to make him flinch. "Okay okay.. Can you at least try and let me get your pajamas on?" You asked not wanting to let him get cold. He shivered but nodded. You changed him as quickly as you could. He could dress himself but you always loved babying him. And also just picking out his outfits and seeing how handsome he was. Always gave you butterflies in your stomach. "Okay. Brahms do you still want hot coco?" You asked getting him to look at you. He nodded but then another big thunder hit and you didn't even see the lightning to even count how far it is. He squeaked again and started to sob harder. "It's okay I'm right here" you leaned over to the coffee table and grabbed a couple of tissues. You gently lifted up his mask and cleaned up the oncoming tears and the dried ones on his face. He hasn't revealed his face to you yet but he let you do it knowing you respected his boundaries. "Let me just put on a movie" you said as you dragged him to sit down next to you. He cuddled you close giving you barley any breathing room but it was okay with you. You understood that he, was scared.

You turned on a movie and sat there playing with his hair and he was, slowly starting to relax. Before you know it he's fast asleep. You smiled and let him lay there for a while. A couple of thunders go by and he doesn't flinch or even wake up. About half way through the movie you start to get sleepy. You shook him slightly "Brahms it's time for bed come on" he whispered as you turned off the TV. He mumbled and moaned not wanting to get up. You eventually got him up and dragged him to bed. You got him under the covers and then you quickly changed into pajamas then got into bed with him.

"Good night kiss?" Get muttered in a slight whiny way. "Of course brahms~" you kissed his four head and he wrapped his arms around your waist. You two fell asleep and the storm eventually passed.

(840 words. Short but I liked writing it. Enjoy I'll try to write more I'm just lazy/got some writers block)