5

Marley G. Cooper

It had been a few weeks of Shilo and Shedeur going back and forth trying to impress me, and I was honestly worn out. Every day I was either with one or both of them on some sort of excursion.

I was currently getting my hair done by another good friend of mine, Kinsley. It was nice to have somebody to unwind and talk to about everything that was going on. I had Jayla, but she was a going out friend, not a secrets friend, if that makes sense.

"I'm no closer to making a decision than I was at my birthday party." I explained to her, bringing my water bottle to my lips.

"Shit I say take your time, let them spoil you a little while longer." Kinsley said while swooping the baby hairs of my lace front.

She squealed once she finished "This blonde is everything on you Marley. You look too good for us to not go out tonight."

I turned to look in the mirror, immediately loving the way the black girl blonde complimented my skin. "Oh yea we definitely going out tonight."

"Yeaa you fuck nigga free tonight! Well...they not fuck niggas but you know what I mean." She said starting to clean up.

I laughed at her as I heard my phone starting to ring. I grabbed it seeing Shilo was facetiming me, I hit the green answer button, his face immediately popping up in the camera.

"Damn Mars. I aint think you could get no finer." He said smiling, immediately starting to take facetime photos making me smile in return.

"Thanks Shi. I think blonde my new color." I ran my fingers through the curls a little bit, staring at myself in the facetime rectangle.

"I'm tryna see it in person. What you doing later? I can make us some reservations."

"Going out with Kinsley." I panned the camera over to her and she waved, "Nahh you look to good to be going out, let me come with you."

"Sorry girls night out. I'll let you know when I'm free though." He smacked his teeth at my response making me laugh.

"You don't got to be like that. I'll hit you up later." I said, needing to get off the phone to prepare for tonight.

"Alright be safe."

"Yes sir."

I hung up the phone and went to search for an outfit tonight. After searching through my sea of clothes, I didn't find anything so that called for a trip to the mall.

"Come on Kinsley, we going to the mall." I said picking up my keys and throwing on some slides.

"You driving?" she asked with a shocked expression on her face, "Yea I been practicing with Shedeur, we good."

She looked a little weary but still followed me to my car. We arrived at the mall with no mishaps and ended up splitting up once we got there.

I sat in Sak's trying on a heel that I thought would be cute for tonight, I nodded in approval looking at it on my foot. I looked up at the attendant who was helping me, "How much are these?"

"Those are about $1,350 with tax. Are you settled on those?"

They were cute, and I had the money, but did I really want to spend all that on one pair of shoes. I shook my head "No that's—"

"She'll get them" I turned around seeing Shedeur now standing there, handing the attendant his card.

"I feel stalked." I said, making him chuckle as he sat down next to me "Did you forget I got your location?"

Three's Company |Shilo Sanders|Shedeur SandersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara