"Eri." Mr. Aizawa calls out to me. I look over at him and nod. "Why would you two wake up so late?"

"Oh, uh...Kemuri had training, so she would be pretty tired after it...and I always fell asleep after tests..." "I wasn't expecting him to ask so bluntly...But I have to answer him, I don't want to be punished.."

"Test? The ones Overhaul did?"

"Mm, sometimes. A lot of the time, it would be other doctors while Overhaul was busy with Kemuri..." I look down as I play with my fingers. I noticed how the needle connecting me to the machines was really long. I was never given one of these before...

"Busy with Kemuri? Do you mean training her? How would he do that?" He asked as he pulled up a chair next to the bed I was on.

"I don't really know myself. Kemuri would never tell me...She would always say it was no big deal...But every time she came back, she was so bloody, she always had so many injuries...And when I saw her for the first time after being separated...She looked-" A shiver went up my spine as I hugged myself.

"That's alright Eri...You don't need to say anymore.." Mr. Aizawa puts a hand on my back as he rubs it up and down, comforting me. I nod slowly and wipe my face, trying to wipe away the tears I didn't notice were coming out.

"Would you- uh." He slightly coughs. "Do you want me to brush your hair? It looks a bit matted.."

"Hm? What's matted?" I tilt my head. He shakes his head as he reaches down next to him, pulling out a thick pink and blue stick with other tiny sticks poking out of it. There are these little black-and-white circles on the pink side.

 There are these little black-and-white circles on the pink side

"Huh? What's that?" I say, pointing to the thing in his hands. He closes his eyes and breathes in. When he opened them again, I could tell he was upset, but I don't know at what.

"This is a hairbrush. It'll get rid of all of the knots in your hair to make it soft."

"Oh! Kemuri does that for me but with her hands!" Mr. Aizawa nods.

"Can you turn around for me? I'll brush through it gently so that it won't pull." I nod and turn around as I feel my hair being slightly pulled. I close my eyes as I feel the 'hairbrush' on my head.

"It feels nice..." I say as my shoulders relax. I hear him let out a small laugh and continue to brush my hair.

After a few minutes, he stops. "Alright. I'm all done." I turn back around and face him. "Go ahead, feel your hair."

I raise an eyebrow and touch my hair. My eyes widen slightly as I start to feel it more. "It's so soft.." He smiles and me and nods.

"Are you feeling tired, or would you rather want to play something?"

I look up at him and furrow my brows. "Play? Play what?" All I could think of was the 'playing' Overhaul liked to do. I straightened my back as I looked at him.