the green boy laughs nervously as his face turns pink. "Of course...I'm sorry!"

I nod. "It's alright...Mr. Deku.."

The boy smiles, his eyes looking watery. "Is he crying?" I tilt my head in confusion as I look at the black-haired man. "Who's that?" I say quietly, still not comfortable being in this room.

The man walks closer. "I'm Shota Aizawa, ProHero ErasureHead if that's easier." I nod as I look around the room, thinking about anything to distract me.

"I still can't believe it...I'm free...I'm away from Overhaul...No more punishments...No more of going to the room...Me and Kemuri always talked about this...wait. Kemuri!"

I snap my head over to the three men, startling them. "Where's Kemuri?!" I shout out, my eyes wide.

"W-who?!" Mr. Deku says as he panics. Lemillion stares at him as he puts a hand on his arm, stopping him. He calmly looks back over to me. "Who is Kemuri?"

I look at him. "My big sister! She was supposed to be saved with me! Where is she?! I have to be with her!" I feel tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Hey, hey! Eri calm down..." Lemillion reaches a hand out for me but I back away, now hyper-aware of my surroundings. Lemillion backs away with his hands up, showing surrender as I bring my hands close to my chest. "What'd you do to her?! Where is she?!" I start to sob as I look around the room.

"Eri. If you try to calm down, I'll let you see her." Mr. Aizawa said, sternly as he slowly inched his way over. I didn't notice the man coming closer as I tried to calm my breathing. He put a hand on my shoulder and moved it up and down, comforting me as my breathing settled. "He reminds me a lot of Kemuri..." "W-where is she...?" I said slowly looking up at him.

"Don't worry. I know where she is." I looked at him with pleading eyes, just wanting to be with my sister. "But I don't think now is a good time for you to see her."

I furrowed my eyebrows as a frown formed on my face, "What?! Why not?"

"She's...recovering." I tilted my head to the side in confusion as he sighed and put a hand to his nose, rubbing the middle of his eyebrows.

"She isn't..." He sighs again and shakes his head. "She isn't quite awake yet."

I sigh in relief...I thought he was going to tell me she was...Dead. I pouted. "You scared me...I thought you were going to tell me bad news."

"Huh? What do you- Eri. How long ago do you think we saved you?"

I lifted an eyebrow. "Uhm...yesterday?"

He shakes his head. "No. It's been 2 days."

I blink. "Oh. Alright.."

The three men give me a blank stare. "What...?"

"Aren't you, concerned?"

I tilt my head. "Uhm. No? I mean, it's only 2 days, that's not much."

Mr. Aizawa shakes his head, meanwhile, Mr. Deku's eyes widen and Lemillion looks down. "Eri, that's not normal, at all. You shouldn't be 'asleep' for 2 days."

"But it's really not that bad? Sometimes me and Kemuri would wake up weeks later, or at least, that's what Overhaul told us."

"W-weeks?!" Mr. Deku blurts out, his eyes getting glossier as time goes by. I nod at him, confused as to why they're so shocked.

"I think Deku and I need a break," Lemillion says as he puts a hand on Mr. Deku's arm, looking at Mr. Aizawa. He nods as Mr. Deku and Lemillion walk off, waving as they leave.