Chapter 48 - What happened?

Start from the beginning

"Welp, I guess one or the other is fine. Still, that was a dire reminder. Sigh... I need to talk to the lazy prince."

~~~~~//$\\~~~~~

"All right, where's this guy who hurt his ankle?" Grim put his paws on his hips as he looked around the infirmary.

"Thank you for accompanying us. As usual..." Yuu thanked quietly and you gave them a calm smile.

"It's my pleasure, really. But anyway, the student I brought here yesterday should be..." You looked at one of the beds and caught sight of both the students that were there during the accident.

The non injured one glanced your way and noticed you three walking toward them.

"Oh hey! It's that young teacher that helped you out." The latter said with a smile, nudging his bedridden friend with his elbow.

"Plus the ones from Ramshackle House! They were also at the unbirthday party! What are you guys doing here?" The boy asked amiably, clearly not minding you all's presence.

"Get a load o' that! We're totally famous!" The fiery beast grinned proudly as you stepped closer, standing around the previously team member's bed.

"We just wish to briefly ask you about your accident. For school's safety..." Yuu quietly spoke, fidgeting with the cuffs of their sleeves. Despide that, they kept their back straight.

"Oh, I guess that's cool but... I don't really know what happened myself." The tanned Heartslabyul student glanced toward the cast on his leg and shook his head.

"I was walking along, talking to my pal here, And next thing I knew, BOOM! I was tumbling down the stairs." The scholar pointed at his shorter friend before make a quick gesture, like an explosion, in front of himself.

"Yeah. I didn't even see him stumbling or anything." The aforementioned friend nodded in agreement.

"It was like my body just lurched forward by itself. I can't really explain it." The injured student sighed and scratched the back of his head.

"Hm... Hmmm, Interesting. Veeery interesting." The small beast nodded with a falsely concentrated expression, his arms over his fluffy chest.

"We're grateful for your answer nonetheless. I hope you recover soon." You smiled and slightly bowed your head in a polite manner, the boy grazed his finger over his cheek.

"Yeah, thanks. Have a good day, professor. You two, as well." He answered with a small smile.

"Thank you for the cooperation." The dual skinned prefect added politely before turning to you.

You nodded and you three headed in search of the next "victim".

...

You entered a relatively empty classroom where you found two students from Pomefiore, one blonde and one with purple hair.

The latter's hands were all bandaged up, that being visible even from under his gloves. He seemed hurt to the point where his grip on his pen resulted very awkward and forced.

"Hey, you. You had an accident and almost got hurt real bad, right? Give us the deets." Grim walked toward him with no tact nor regard whatsoever.

"Grim..." The dark blonde with glasses quietly reprimanded.

"Hah? And why should I answer to you, exactly?" The purple haired boy answered in a deep and self-important tone.

"He was in peak condition for the Spelldrive tournament and got hurt so bad that he can't even play now!" His blonde dorm mate, leaned over the desk they were seated at and said that loudly.