Chapter 19: Halloween Vibes*

Halloween falls on a Monday this year, so Spencer and I are going with the team to take the kids trick or treating and hang out at JJ and Will's after. I am excited to not have the stress of throwing a Halloween party after the way it ended last year at our old apartment. Spencer demanded to get to pick our costumes this year and I did not fight him on it. Spencer walks out of our bedroom in Harry Potter robes, complete with the scar drawn on his forehead. I bust out laughing and he laughs with me.
I tell him "I'm going to have to be a brunette Ginny Weasley because no way am I wearing a wig tonight." Spencer gives me a wizard's bow and says "I concede." I laugh at his antics and walk into our bedroom, stripping my sweat pants and t shirt off in front of him and putting on the collared shirt, sweater vest, tie, skirt, tights, Mary Jane's, and robe. As I'm fastening it all, I'm almost sweating at this point, I turn to ask Spencer something and realize his pupils are blown. I'm about to ask him a question when it dawns on me "you're kidding me right? The school girl skirt does it for you?"
Spencer gulps "well, to be fair, you do it for me in pretty much all capacities." I'm caught off guard with the compliment and blush, not knowing how to respond. Spencer continues when I don't say anything else "but, if you allow me to, later I'm going to fucking rail you in that skirt." I laugh in shock at him "Spencer!" He shrugs "I'm not sorry, just giving you fair warning." I scoff and ask "what if I don't want you to rail me tonight?" Spencer shrugs "then I won't and I'll store this memory of you in this outfit away to be used at a later date." I laugh at Spencer and go to the bathroom to touch up a few more parts of my makeup before we leave to go to JJ's.
I hear Spencer rummaging around in our room before he appears behind me as I'm touching up my lipstick. He is wearing a wide mischievous grin as he asks me "want to have some fun tonight?" I laugh "I think you already are, Spence." He laughs and gently spins me around to face him when I put my lipstick away. He shows me something in his hand, it looks like a weird looking plastic string thing. I raise a brow and ask him "did you buy another new toy?" He shakes his head "I bought this a while ago, just haven't gotten the chance to use it yet. What do you say we have some tricks and treats of our own this Halloween?"
         I fold my arms over my chest and ask "I'm listening?" He clears his throat and says "this part goes inside of you, and this part rests against your clit. I'll control it all night from my phone. Safe words will apply like always." I look up at Spencer and ask him "what do I get out of it?" Spencer chuckles and nods "if you make it through trick or treating without asking me to let you cum, I'll reward you. If you don't, I'll either edge you or overstimulate you all night." I hum and ask "and safe words still apply?" He nods "safe words always apply, baby." I nod and sit on top of the bathroom vanity, gingerly rolling down the tights and rolling up my skirt.
        Spencer quickly pops part of the vibrator in his mouth, getting it nice and wet before switching sides. After the entire thing is soaked, Spencer also licks a few fingertips before gingerly taking his right hand to my heat. He pushes my panties to the side and teases me up and down. He chuckles evilly and says "you're already soaking wet for me, you didn't even need me to do all of that." I blush and shrug "your little show is part of what turned me on so much." Spencer chuckles darkly and gently pushes the vibrator inside of me, the top part resting just how he said it would.
        Spencer presses a kiss to my lips before he pulls back and pulls my tights and skirt back into place. He asks me "is it comfortable? If it's not, tell me, and we can adjust it." Leave it to Spencer Reid to be the softest dom. I stand and walk a few steps. I tell him "it does feel odd, but it's not that different from a tampon right now." Spencer chuckles "that'll change soon." I gulp in response and follow him as he leaves the bathroom. He picks up the bags of candy we bought to contribute at JJ's tonight and I follow him into his car. We get buckled and lock the car before opening the garage door. Spencer has been in the habit of watching it fully close behind us since we've had issues with a potential stalker lately.
We chat as we make the short drive to JJ and Will's, holding hands across the console the whole way there. When we get there and climb out of Spencer's car, Jack is running around dressed as Darth Vader and JJ has a small toddler Henry dressed as a dinosaur running around the front yard. Henry charges at me and Jack charges at Spencer. I pick up Henry and he is giggling wildly while Spencer does the same with Jack. I tell Henry "you are just the scariest little dinosaur." He giggles some more and says something that sounds like "scary dinosaur!" Jack tells Spencer "we are just waiting for uncle Derek and aunt Penny so we can go trick or treating!"
I look at Spencer and say "at least they aren't waiting on us." We make our way towards the adults when I say "oh the candy!" I start walking back towards the car when Spencer tells me with a gentle arm on my waist "I've got it, babe." I let him do this and walk back towards the girls. JJ and Emily are sitting on the porch with Will and Hotch. I ask Hotch "where's Killian?" He gives a sad smile and says "she had to work, but she will be here later when her shift ends." I nod "part of the job." Hotch laughs "leave it to me to pick somebody with an even more unpredictable work schedule than my own."
Spencer comes back carrying the candy, handing it to Will who puts it in the corner ready to be used. I'm still holding Henry when he reaches for JJ. JJ smiles at me as she takes Henry from me and says "hey, Annie, nice costume!" I smile and point to Spencer "it was his turn to pick costumes." Spencer scoffs "you say that like you don't like them." I wink at him and say "I could've done better." Spencer nods and picks up his phone. I don't make the connection until I feel the toy between my legs roar to life. I have to brace myself against the railing on the porch and hold my breath to avoid getting found out.
Spencer winks at me before sitting down on the bench next to Hotch. I give him an annoyed smile as I start talking to JJ about the plan for the night. She tells me as soon as Derek and Penelope get here, we are taking the kids trick or treating save for Will and Derek who will give out candy. I ask "why don't all the guys stay here?" I only asked that hoping if I get far enough away from Spencer, the Bluetooth connection of the toy won't work anymore. Hotch speaks up "this is a relatively safe area, and you girls can handle yourselves, but we still aren't risking it. Halloween can still be pretty dangerous." I nod "makes sense."
Spencer gives me a shit eating grin before turning down the vibrator to just a basic thrum. He gives me a subtle wink before I let myself take a deep breath. Derek and Penelope walk up as if on cue. They are both attacked by children just like Spencer and I were upon arrival. JJ stands and says "time for us to get going now that the stragglers have made it." Derek speaks up "hey, we would've been on time if baby doll here didn't change her Halloween costume 5 times." She scoffs in surprise "I only changed my costume 3 times, thank you very much, and each time was very necessary."
We all laugh and get ready to take the children trick or treating. We plan to pass around Henry so he won't get too tired and we also just plan to let Jack run on ahead within reason to let him get his energy out. Spencer and I are holding hands, waiting for our turn to carry Henry for a little while. The toy is still buzzing softly between my legs, it's annoying but not debilitating at this point. Spencer hums and says softly where only I can hear "I think it's time we kicked it up a notch." My eyes go wide as he unlocks his phone and raises the bar and I have to physically bite my tongue to avoid moaning out loud where the team can hear. They're all profilers, at least one of them is going to figure out what is happening.
Spencer chuckles to himself as I try to keep myself composed. Jack is running up to a house while JJ walks with Henry behind him for the two kids to get some candy. Spencer has an arm around my waist and I eagerly take the opportunity to lean some of my weight into him which he graciously takes over for me. In response, he ups the vibrations and I cross my legs at the ankles for just a second before I realize that that motion gives me away too much. I thought I got away with it before Emily turns and raises a brow at me, looking both Spencer and me up and down. I give her an embarrassed smile and she just chuckles and says "young love." Spencer chuckles and lowers the vibrations on the toy and I breathe a sigh of relief, finally able to even out my heart rate.
          Spencer squeezes my hand in his as we continue walking with the rest of the group. I start walking slower and Spencer catches on quickly. I mouth to him "yellow." He nods and we slowly hang back away from the group just out of ear shot. He asks me as carefully as he can "you okay?" I nod "yeah, I just...don't hate me, but I don't want to do this tonight. This is my first time I've tried something like this and I just want to be fully present for the moment with everybody for the most part. You can leave it on like low settings, but I don't want to have to spend the entire night concentrating on the buzzing in my underwear." Spencer lets out a chuckle and kisses my temple "thank you for telling me. Let me know if it's too much or if you even just want to take it out completely, that's fine, too."
        I nod "I think I'm okay for now. Maybe during a random team dinner I can wear this and we can go full force with it, but right now I want to experience the holiday with all of our friends." Spencer smiles and tells me "I'm so proud of you for telling me. I always want you to feel like you can talk to me. I'll keep it at a low speed for now, but you let me know if you want to change it or take it out or anything okay?" I smile and nod, squeezing his hand as we catch up to the group. JJ eyes us suspiciously as we reach the group and she asks us "is everything okay?" We both smile and give varying responses of yes, everything is fine. She doesn't look convinced, but still turns her full attention to Henry.
        We continue on with the group, at this point just waiting for Jack to tire out. Spencer happily takes Henry from JJ's arms whenever her arms and back start to tire out. Spencer is walking with Hotch, keeping a close eye on Jack, and I'm hanging back with Emily and JJ. Emily says after a few minutes of comfortable silence "so what was all of that about?" I try to play dumb "hmm?" JJ rolls her eyes at me and says "come on, Annie. We're profilers, either you guys are fighting or something weird is up." I giggle and say "well we definitely aren't fighting." JJ and Emily share a look and Emily asks "well then what is happening between you two?" I laugh again and respond vaguely "just a little bit of fun."
         They both stare into my soul as I say "just a little game, it doesn't concern you two." They both raise their hands in surrender and say "okay." Jack finally starts to wind down and Hotch carries Jack the rest of the way back to JJ's house. When we get there, Killian is sitting on the porch with Will and Derek, she stands and covers the distance, giving me a quick hug and then walking over to see Hotch and Jack for presumably the first time since this morning. JJ says "we are going to go put the boys down, everybody come inside and we can have some drinks or play some games."
         After the kids are sound asleep, the grown ups crack open the rest of the candy and adult beverages while piling in the living room. JJ says "we haven't played jackbox before?" I am immediately in favor of this idea and Spencer says "what's jackbox?" I smile and wave him off "we're in." He throws his hands up and I just smile at him "trust me, babe." He concedes and JJ sets up quiplash on Will's Xbox. I am so excited  I'm practically vibrating - oh wait. I narrow my eyes at Spencer and he just smiles innocently at me as I cross my legs.
        The game explains itself and I'm so excited. Everybody is playing and I can't wait to see the varying dynamics of the different people in the group. The first one up is "what Victoria's Secret models do immediately after a fashion show." The two options are "pillow fight" and "ice cube buffet." Ice cube buffet wins with all the votes for Spencer and Derek groans "come on, that was funny and accurate!" The next option is "the dumbest use of science would be to clone a..." the two choices are "Derek Morgan" and "Erin Strauss." Rossi speaks up "don't be mean, guys." Derek scoffs "I think that's the entire point of this game."
        We play the game for many more alcoholic drinks and candy wrappers and I end up sitting in Spencer's lap by the end of it. He doesn't complain at all and welcomes the intrusion. We get bored of quiplash after a few rounds and decide to play trivia murder party. Nobody thought to leave Spencer out of it with his eidetic memory. He never once was out of 1st place the three times we played it with him in the game. By the fourth time we just forbade him from playing and he pouted, turning to his phone to play with the vibrator still in my underwear. I start losing the games at that point, not caring about focusing on the questions.
Killian chuckles "well I guess we know Spencer isn't helping Annie at all," after I come in last place for the third time since Spencer was forbidden from playing. After a while, we all just sit around talking. Spencer lowers the level of the vibrator after I whisper "yellow" to him when the tv was turned off. He doesn't miss a beat and quickly turns the vibrator to a quiet hum. I ask Killian "how was your shift?" She shrugs "I was on med surg so it really was a lot of the same old same old." I nod "I bet the emergency rooms were crazy earlier tonight." She nods "thankfully it didn't get so bad they had to pull from our floor but ambulatory care had some people pulled with some traumas that came in. I hate working the ER on halloween." Derek speaks up and asks "why is that?" Killian sighs and says "a lot of it is trick or treaters getting hit by cars, drunk drivers, or both." Derek nods "that does sound really sad."
I ask "they didn't need to call in anybody for speech?" Killian shakes her head "not that I saw, but I could be wrong. You're also not on call this weekend." I nod "I know, I'm always on call for thanksgiving and I think Alison will be on call for Christmas so I can go home to visit my family." Spencer speaks up "I didn't know you were going to be on call on thanksgiving." I nod "I got off easy last year since it was my first year at the hospital, but now I have to have some holiday time where I'm available in case somebody needs a swallow study. If a swallow study is recommended, then that patient legally isn't supposed to eat anything until we can evaluate their swallowing and rule out aspiration. The development of aspiration pneumonia can be deadly in numerous populations."
Derek speaks up "I didn't realize you had to be on call. It sounds serious." I shrug "it's not like a doctor or anything and I don't get called in when I'm on call very often. It's usually only for a few hours at a time even." Derek nods in understanding. He then asks me "does that mean you can still cook for thanksgiving at Rossi's?" I laugh and nod "I plan to, yes." Derek pumps his fist and nods "that's what I'm talking about." I laugh and ask "how likely is the possibility that you guys may get called on a case this year on thanksgiving?" Hotch answers "we try our hardest to be home and allow for time off at the very least on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Every other holiday is fair game and we can still get called out for Thanksgiving and Christmas if the demand is high enough."
I ask Hotch "well what if Spencer and I are in Nevada or Tennessee for Christmas?" Hotch nods "well then that would likely count for Spencer's vacation time. If he can work remotely it won't take out of his vacation time, but if he wants to miss a case for personal reasons or vacation that's valid he just has to use his vacation days." I ask Spencer "how many vacation days do you have left?" Spencer scratches his stubble and says "well if you count all the days I've worked remotely, I still have about 40 vacation days left." My jaw drops and Spencer nods "I work remotely enough when I'm not in the office that I can count a lot of that time as being present and I don't lose as many days. I get 10 each year and I didn't really start using my time off until you came along and gave me a reason to use them."
JJ speaks up "he's not kidding, he hardly missed work at all until you. He kept working through anthrax exposure and he only took a couple of days off after being shot in the leg. That was in the beginning of your relationship, too." I nod "I didn't want to be too clingy or anything." Spencer chuckles deeply at that and says "look at you now, not clingy at all." I smile and squeeze him "you're stuck with me now, bubs." He chuckles and says "I wouldn't have it any other way." Penelope awes at our affection and Derek fake gags at it. JJ starts cleaning up and I stand to help her. After all of the trash is picked up and the glasses and other dishes are all carried into the kitchen I ask her "do they need any help with Jack?"
JJ shakes her head "no I think Hotch has it under control and Henry is going to be out until morning. He had a long night." I nod and continue helping clean up. JJ asks me after a beat "you would tell me if you and Spencer were having problems, right?" I laugh and ask her "I have in the past, I probably would in the future. Why?" She shrugs "you guys just seemed off tonight, secretive." I nod "well, that's true, but we aren't fighting. It's something else entirely." JJ's eyes widen "are you pregnant?" I laugh loudly "no, that's not it either. It's seriously not a big deal, okay? The two of us are more than fine." JJ nods and asks "well, are you planning to start trying any time soon?" I shrug "we go back and forth on deciding if we are ready for it or not."
It's JJ's turn to laugh as she responds "you're never ever going to be 'ready' to have kids. You'll have some things better in place and prepared than others, but you will never feel like everything is in place. What is it you're waiting to have in place?" I shrug "our finances and the house renovations. I don't know what we will do about our jobs, either." JJ nods "those are all fair points. Your finances are never going to be perfect, your house is going to be a work in progress for many years, and work will sort itself out. You have a whole tribe here with the team and the hospital. I don't want to pressure you into having kids sooner than you are ready to, but if you're looking for a reason to start trying, this is your sign."
I ask her quietly "what about our stalker. I told Spencer I don't want to have kids until we catch the stalker." JJ nods and says gently "I know it's scary to think that there are people who want to hurt Spencer or the team, but there's always going to be somebody out there that is angry with Spencer or the team. You know this. There's just no way around it. I understand the concern completely, but you'll never have kids if you're that afraid of somebody wanting to hurt Spencer." I nod "I think deep down I know that, we just know for sure about this threat." JJ nods and says "you may never catch this stalker. This may have just been a one and done voyeur who wanted to freak you out. Don't let fear keep you from living the life you want to live, whether that means having children or feeling safe getting the mail at your own house. Be vigilant, but don't let these crazy people take over your life."
I nod in agreement as Spencer walks into the kitchen. He puts an arm around me and kisses me on the temple as he asks "ready to go home, baby?" I nod "I think so. JJ is there anything else I can do to help before we head home?" She smiles and shakes her head "I've got it under control. Thanks for your help." Spencer gives JJ a quick hug and we say our goodbyes to the rest of the team before we leave. As we are driving home, I contemplate everything JJ said. I do want to have babies with Spencer, but is it wise to do it now? Is now the best time?
Spencer asks me "you're awfully quiet, what are you thinking about?" I shrug "JJ couldn't figure out why we were being so secretive tonight so she asked me if we were fighting first and then she asked me if I was pregnant." Spencer chuckles "you told her no to both right?" I nod "I told her not to worry about it. We did talk heavily about the possibility of us trying for a baby soon." Spencer is cool as a cucumber after that statement and he squeezes my hand harder as he asks "I thought you didn't want to try until the stalker was figured out?" I sigh "that's exactly what the stalker wants. He wants us to put our lives on hold because of him. I want our babies to be safe, but I know they're at higher risk no matter what because of your job and your history." Spencer sighs and nods "you're right. As much as I hate that, that's the fact of the matter, you're right. I'll do everything I can to protect you and our children, but there is only so much I can do."
I nod "that's true of any family, we just have the luxury of being extra aware of our risks." Spencer nods "you are right about that." After a beat of silence Spencer asks me "when are you supposed to get your next shot?" I answer "right after Thanksgiving." Spencer nods "we can just put a pin in the conversation until then. No decisions have to be made tonight." I nod "that sounds good. It may take a while for me to get pregnant anyway because I've been on some form of birth control since I was in college." Spencer shrugs "there really isn't data to support that long term birth control affects fertility later in life." I shrug "I just feel like my body is so used to not getting pregnant that it may be in shock when there finally isn't anything standing in its way." Spencer chuckles "we can cross that bridge when we get to it, okay?"
         After a beat, I ask Spencer "can I ask one more somewhat irrational question?" Spencer nods "of course." I blush just a bit at how understanding he is with me and my anxiety. I ask him "I know we don't know and this may not be the case, but what if I can't conceive? Or what if I miscarry?" Spencer breathes in a big gulp of air and squeezes my hand "we will cross that bridge when we come to it. We don't have to worry about that now." I ask him, anxiety evident in my shaky voice, "would you ever leave me if those things were to happen?" Spencer whips his head at me so fast I'm surprised he didn't get whiplash. He asks me "why would you think that? Of course not. Miscarriages, as incredibly heartbreaking as they are, are extremely common and fertility struggles are common, too. We will have the family we want one way or another, I'm not going to leave you if some things don't go as originally planned."
         I nod and tell him "I'm sorry, I just had to put that out there." Spencer sighs "it kinda hurts my feelings you even had to ask that question, Annie." I squeeze his hand and look at him "baby, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. All this baby talk just has me really anxious. I'm just afraid I won't be adequate." Spencer gives me a sweet but sad smile and says "you have always been enough Annie and you always will be. You don't have to worry about that, not with me." I smile and kiss his fingers, earning another smile from him.
         We pull in the house and are very careful and vigilant to ensure we weren't followed home and nobody snuck in the garage in the time it opened and closed. We go inside and disarm the alarm system, everything looks in place just how we left it. We rearm it for the night after letting Ryder out to use the bathroom before bed. After he comes back inside, I walk in the kitchen and sit on top of the kitchen island, crossing my legs. Spencer walks up to me and places his hands on my legs, gently pulling them apart. I close the distance between us and connect our lips. Spencer is gently caressing my legs as we kiss. I pull away from Spencer and smile mischievously as I ask "hey, want to go make out on the couch like teenagers?" Spencer smiles and nods "sounds like the best idea of the night."
        I hop down off the counter and pull Spencer by the hand behind me to the couch. As we are walking, I feel the vibrator in my underwear come to life - I had forgotten about it for the most part on the drive home. I turn to look at Spencer and he smiles "thought it might add to the experience." I blush and laugh as I push him down on the couch and climb in his lap. This position is strategic as the vibrator adds to Spencer's experience as well. I'm kissing his lips hungrily, grinding my hips against him. Spencer hums and asks in between kisses "want to make this a bit more interesting?" I hum and ask "how so?" Spencer chuckles as I kiss down his neck "first one to cum loses or the first one to surrender and beg loses."
          I laugh at that and nod "what happens if we lose?" Spencer chuckles "winner gets to pick specifics for the rest of the night." I hum and say "sounds like it could be fun." Spencer chuckles and quickly pulls out his phone, turning up the vibrator multiple notches. I moan and say "that's not fair." Spencer laughs darkly "all's fair in love and war." I grind myself against Spencer harder, using his own tactics against him. He moans in response and curses "fuck, that feels good." I moan in response to him and continue moving my hips as fast and as skillfully as I can. I kiss Spencer with hunger and I don't miss a beat with my hips, tangling my hands in his curls. I moan against him and fight my impending orgasm - the hardest part about this whole thing is my actions are turning me on just as much as I'm turning Spencer on.
In my head I'm trying to think of unsexy things as I kiss down his jaw line and nibble on his ear, trying to just outlast Spencer. All I have to do is last longer than he does. Spencer moans and says "fuck, you feel so good, baby." I moan against his neck, his pulse racing against my lips. Spencer places his hands on my hips, making me move even faster against him. I gasp and suck in air as the increased stimulation surprises me. Spencer chuckles and says "give in, sweet girl." I let out a mix between a groan and a growl and shake my head, mentally recommitting myself to unsexy images of paint drying and old memories of text books from grad school.
I try to multitask and ask Spencer "are you going to cum in your pants? In your Halloween costume?" Spencer groans and I continue my ministrations on his lap and his neck. I feel sweat forming on my brow and decide to add in a last ditch effort. I quickly grab Spencer's hands, crossing them behind his head and staring at a spot on the wood floor as I continue to grind my vibrating crotch against his hard cock. I kiss up Spencer's neck and jaw as I try my best to continue to stare at nothing and tell him "cum for me, baby, you know you want to. Be a good boy for me and cum." I nip at his lip as I feel his resolve buckle. He grunts out an "oh fuck," as I feel him buck his hips against me. As soon as I feel the wet spot form on his pants, I let myself go on top of him, riding out this orgasm as long as I can.
Spencer groans and kisses my temple after I let my head fall to his shoulder. He quickly turns off the vibrator to avoid both of us becoming overstimulated. He says "I guess we both lost, huh?" I open one eye to stare at him as I say "no no, you said 'first' to cum would lose, not 'if' you cum you lose." Spencer sighs "damn it, I was hoping you wouldn't catch that." I chuckle and lean back "oh, don't worry, I didn't forget. Let's go into the bedroom, bubs." I kiss him on the cheek as I stand and walk into our room. Spencer is slow to follow me, but he follows me all the same. As soon as he gets into our bedroom, he moves to undo his belt and I stop him "uh uh, sit down."
He looks at me, confused, and is about to plead his case when I tell him "sit down in your cum soaked pants and hand me your phone." He gulps and nods, handing me his phone. Sub Spencer mode activated. He sits in the chair in the corner of our room, shifting a bit uncomfortably. I tell him "you're going to sit there and watch, you're not allowed to touch yourself." I open his phone and go straight to the vibrator app, kicking it up to high gear and grabbing one of our big square pillows from the floor. I shamelessly begin grinding myself on the pillow over and over again, quickly finding myself teetering on the edge.
I didn't even remove my panties or my skirt, giving Spencer memory fuel for his school girl fetish. I let myself fall over the edge, continuously grinding my hips against the pillow. I don't stop my movements even after my orgasm and try to draw out another orgasm through the overstimulation quickly. I'm easily successful with reaching climax for the third time tonight, finally shutting off the vibrator on Spencer's phone and taking the vibrator out. I walk into the bathroom and put it by the sink to let future Spencer or Annie worry about cleaning it tomorrow.
I walk out and climb into Spencer's lap who was being very good and hadn't yet moved from his spot in the chair. I gently scratch my fingernails against his scalp and ask him "did you like the show?" He gulps and nods "yes, very much." I can tell the question of if he gets to cum is on the tip of his tongue. I smile sweetly and ask him "is there something you want?" He swallows and nods "yes, please, may I cum?" I hum and scratch a fingernail down his chest. I tell him "I wasn't planning on you having another orgasm tonight since you lost the game, but you have been very good for me." He nods earnestly. I hum and tell him "okay, don't move." He nods again as I climb off of his lap.
I unbutton my shirt so that my breasts are highlighted in my bra before I reach my hands down, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. I pull his hard member out of his pants and straddle his lap once again, ensuring my skirt is hiked up to give him a nice view of my panties. I start slowly stroking his cock, up and down, speeding up as he follows my directions. As soon as his hips start to move, I stop my movements. He groans and asks "why?" I hum and tell him "I told you not to move." He nods and looks down in between us to watch my hands as he grips the arm rests of the chair and I think he even attempts to grip the rug with his toes.
His hips buck involuntarily a couple of times, he stops their movement before I even have a chance to stop my own. I raise an eyebrow a couple of times, but he does so well following my directions. I'm swiping my thumb over the tip with each pump and I feel him pulse in my hands. I ask him "are you going to cum again for me baby?" He groans and says "yes, please, may I?" I smile proudly and nod "cum for me, baby." He moans loudly and now covers his and my Halloween costumes in his release. I stand from his lap and clean the last drops off his tip with my tongue, making him buck his hips once again. I giggle and quickly connect our lips in a kiss. He kisses me back hungrily until I pull back and tell him "this load of laundry is on you." He smiles and nods "totally worth it."