2.Meeting Lexie

After the party you and Sebastian have been getting on like a house fire. You have been seeing each other in secret for about a month ish, You have been out for coffee , lunch but not a proper date yet. As Sebastian and you both agree that it would be best to take things slow and see what happens especially since there is a baby involved.

One evening your sat at the kitchen table busy working on your laptop when your phone rings You smile when you see  Sebastian name come up."Hello you I thought you were a busy filming?"
Sebastian sits on his sofa in his trailer "I was but something went wrong with one of the cameras so they told us to take a break for a bit what are you doing?" You stand up and walk over to the kitchen door and close it "I'm looking at a two bedroom flat in New York" Sebastian sits up on his sofa " Oh you're still going through with your plan of moving out? ".

You sit back down at the table"Yeah we need our own space and i think someone is getting a bit fed up with a baby screaming at three in the morning ".

Sebastian takes a sip of his water "Cassie is still moaning then?
then?"You stand up and walk over to the kitchen sink and put your glass in the sink "yeah ever since she got this new boyfriend she seems to be becoming the right little shit"Sebastian laughs
"What it true mum and dad have gone out tonight and guess who babysitting?

"I thought it was just going to be you and Lexie tonight ? Your lean against the sink "it was but dad forgot he had been invited to a charity do or something so plans got changed which means I have two very piss of people upstairs "

Just then there is a knock at the Sebastian trailer door" one sec Y/N there someone at the door" you go back to the kitchen table and pick up the baby monitor and can see that Lexie is starting to wake up .
"Y/N I have to go they're calling people back on set"
you close your laptop lid " Yeah I have to go aswell Lexie has woken up so I bet go and sort her out"

Sebastian just out to leave his trailer when a idea come in to his head
" before you go umm when I get back would it be alright if I met Lexie?

You stand there quite surprised and take back at the question " ummm if you want if you think your ready to meet her ?

Sebastian stands outside his trailer "Well if you think it's to soon then we can leave it for a bit or ".

"No I don't think to soon s I mean you kind of met her in away with all the photos and video I have shown you so it up to you if you want to meet her ".

Sebastian nod to himself " well how about this I will be back in a few weeks and by then we would have been together for two months so how about I meet her then if that alright?

Your smile to yourself just as your sister walks in "yeah I would like that " . Cassie frowns at you then reaches for the biscuit tin and stand watching you
"Who are you talking to"?

You quickly turn around to see Cassie stand there eating biscuits "look have to go i see you when you get back ".You end the call and walk over to Cassie and take the biscuit tin of her and put it back "so who were you talking to ?" You sign and "a friend that all what's it got to with you?"You walk off upstairs and your sister shouts "if it's a man you know what mum and dad are going to do".

A few weeks later Sebastian is in his flat make sure everything is nice and tidy when there is a knock at his door he takes a deep breath in and walks over to the door and opens it he smiles when he sees you standing there carrying a baby car seat in your arms"I'm sorry I'm a few minutes late I got stuck in traffic " Sebastian step aside"hey its fine come on in".

You walk in to Sebastian little flat and stand there for a moment whilst he closes the door. "Umm where can I put Lexie She has not long gone to sleep"
Sebastian walk over to you "Actually I made her a little place on the sofa where she can play and sleep if you come this way ".