chameleon/Cabernet x FEM reader part 3 🔞

Beginne am Anfang

She said as she grip on the knife.

"You..I will end you!!!"

She charged at you to which you just dodged her and took out your gun and shoot her hand that was holding a knife and it made her scream in pain and felt more terrified.

"N-no-!!! No!!! I can't cook no more with this!!!"

She felt more anger and you can feel the mania all over her to which you just realized she was far more dangerous than you thought.

The mermaid was banging on the aquarium and this caught McGrath's attention and she just Chuckled and went to the ladder as she throw herself onto the tank letting the mermaid eat her.

"This is not good...the mania will corrupt the mermaid as well-"

Before you could do anything to stop it the tank breaks and the mermaid escape which is now looking you with hunger.

You felt Terrified yet you brush it off as you point your gun at it.

"Doesn't matter, I need everyone back. Give them back!!!"

You fought with the mermaid for quite a while and you were already panting for exhaustion.

The mermaid was more corrupted and was ready to fight more. You only had two bullets left as you furrowed your brows and was about to fight further when suddenly the mermaid was suddenly fell unconscious on the ground and you were shocked by it.

The mermaid was in deep slumber and you heard a click of clockwatch and a familar giggle before you felt yourself falling unconscious as well as your eyes were heavy.

You then fell down but someone caught you and you felt tons of hands captured your fall and two different giggles before you fell into darkness.

~~~

You slowly open your eyes and found yourself on the table. Both your hands are tied up while though your legs are not as you tried to sit up only for you hear a giggle, a familiar giggle to which you turn to see Cabernet.

She was sitting on a chair while smirking at you.

"Your finally awake~"

"C-cabernet?"

You were surprised as she smiled at you and then lean close and sniff your scent before a faint blush appeared on her face.

"Ahh~ you still smell so delicious..so addictive.."

"W-what's going on? Why am I-"

"Right, I need to explain it to you and I would but first.."

You then felt a hand grabbed your thighs and you flinched and look down only to see chameleon crawling towards you with a smirk.

"C-chameleon!?"

You lean up a little as Cabernet then went on the table as well as she made you lean on her while chameleon was holding both your thighs.

"I told you I'll find a way back to you~"

She said while caressing your cheeks while you started to get flustered.

"W-wait t- the others-"

"Oh the others are alright~ you manage to win the game and save everyone"

"I-i did?"

"That's right which is why it's time to give you..your reward"

They both smirk and suddenly Cabernet switch with chameleon as she throw you against chameleon and crawled to you as she sniff your neck before licking her lips.

"I would like to taste you in different ways but I will choose this one first~"

She smirk before she started to nibble on your neck and you just squirm while chameleon started roaming her hands on your breast as she slip it under your bra and you just whimpered more.

"M-my sister..is she?"

"Yes my dear, all of them are safe..I'm sorry if we left you all alone for awhile"

Chameleon said kissing your cheeks.

"But I'm here now.."

"Oh don't forget about me~"

"Shut it, if you only told us sooner then we would've need to risk y/n going through all that"

"But where's the fun in that? Either way I'll let her win~"

"W-what are you- mmm~ both talking about?"

"Cabernet will explain it to you but now.. let yourself relax"

You then felt someone's hand slip under your short as you arch your back so sudden as Cabernet slid her fingers and rubbed your clit which made you moan while chameleon's hand slid down as well playing with your clit as well and it made you moan more and was lost in pleasure.

They both smirk and started biting your neck on both sides as it was making you lose more into pleasure as Cabernet then slowly lean down and took off your shirt and underwear as your all wet and she just licked her lips.

"Bon appetit~"

She said before licking your slit which made you arch your back more and squirm.

"Hagn~ ngn~"

She thrust her tongue inside and chameleon then slid some of her fingers inside as well making your eyes widen and your mouth open wide.

"T-too much~ hagn~ t-t-too- much~ hah~"

The pleasure was too much for you as you felt yourself close to released and they fasten their movement making you moan loudly in the room.

You held onto chameleon's shoulder while your other hand grip onto Cabernet's shoulder and your shackles then suddenly activated capturing Cabernet though she doesn't pay heed and only focus on thrusting her tongue deeper on you while your legs trembled because Chameleon went deeper as well.

You then came while Cabernet clean up your juices and chameleon lick her fingers clean before grabbing your chin and turn it to the side and kissed you.

Then Cabernet leaned up and grabbed your chin as well making you look at her and kiss you as well and then you saw one piece of grape on her mouth as she chewed on it and savor the taste licking her lips while smiling at. you.

"Congratulations on capturing an s class sinner~"

Cabernet giggled while chameleon just rolled her eyes.

"Just so you know I came first"

"Oh but you need to share her more because I'm not the last sinner she'll ever capture~"

You couldn't process their conversation as you lose consciousness.

"You're gonna need a lot of explanation to her when she wakes up"

"Well we both need to explain this to the chief as well, those hickeys will not let us slide on our crimes~"

"... right"