Chapter 1

Nobody POV

One day there was a girl name Misaki. She hated her life. She wished to die so many times, but the only thing that kept her on living was her pet Max the second. She loved him so much. He was a small dog, but he very faithful. Her mom would try to hit her, but Max came and defend her. Her mom regretted to get the dog, but she would try to get rid of him. She never exceed. The dog would always out smart her. Misaki's two sister would try to defend Misaki, but they would be told to do chores. Max was everything to her, but that was all taken away from her. Misaki's light was taken away when Max died. Misaki was never the same. When Max died, it was on her littlest sister birthday when he died. Her littlest sister was only turning 3 years old.

Two years later

Emely POV

"What are you doing Eiko?" Said Emely
"Nothing, why do you ask Emely?" Said Eiko
"No reason, where's Misaki? I want to be with her."
"I don't know? I think she's in her room with her two pets, or maybe she's still crying of Max's death in her room. Why do she still cry for him, he's just a dog."
" Max was her pet. Actually he was more then a pet, he was family to her. Remember this she loves to be with animals more then people! Remember mom hates her, you see her hit her every day! So, its natural she will go towards animals for comfort, then people."
"That's right," said Kazumi when she enter the living room.
"All the pets we had, loves Misaki. She loved them back. She has a special bond with animals," said Kazumi.
"Your right, but why? She was never hurt by any animal. Not even the coyote that are wild won't even hurt her," said Eiko.
"No one will know. Now where's Masahiko?" Said Kazumi
"He's with mom and dad, they're at our cousin's house," said Eiko.
Kazumi then sat to watch t.v., Emely to Misaki's room.

FLASHBACK (Emely)

Misaki's room use to be a really dirty room. It looked impossible to clean it. Our mom said the ugly room was for Misaki. Everyone one knew that was going to happen. Everyone had clean rooms, they were biggish, but the dirtiest was the biggest one. Everyone thought the room would stay messy. We were only there for a day. The next day a group of men came in and clean the dirtiest room. When it was do the wall weren't like normal walls, but it was glass. We were surprised, but my mom got angry. They also started to put furniture. A king size bed, black curtains, a studying table, a mini fridge, t.v., and other things. It looked beautiful, but Misaki wanted all the furniture to go back. She felt really bad, but the man said its was a present to her. She then accepted it all. Me, Eiko, Kazumi, and Masahiko were looking exploring. It also had a bathroom for that room. We also looked even more. There was a down stair room it was another kitchen. It already had the appliances in there. It was the same kitchen we saw, but there was no other way to get out. It was as if it was another house. (Look likes the picture above, but bigger and more furniture) It was cool, but my mom tried to change her room. That failed because my dad told her not to.

End of flashback

When I went in, it never to cease to amaze me how beautiful it was. Misaki was sitting next to the glass wall. She was looking outside. Misaki looked towards me then smiled at me. She always made me happy when she smiled. I went to sit next her, we were both looking at the beautiful scenery. Misaki then spoke "go get Eiko." I got up and went to go get Eiko.