Chapter -8 : First knock of Love

Începe de la început

Meanwhile there was a different sort of brightness in Aarohi's eyes. The sparkle of her eyes was proof that this day she had the most amazing miracle in her life.

I used to think that eyes are just a pair of organs meant for usual perception. How can they make someone fall in love. Until the day I see his .

Aarohi was again lost in her delusional era. She just needs a few seconds to form long chain of thoughts in her mind.

After all she have read a lot of romance novels. Her expectation about love is different. Will they ever be fulfilled by Aarav?

Aarav snapped her fingers towards her to make her come back to her sense. She realised she was lost in her own thoughts again.

Aarav said ," Hello miss, kaha gayab ho jati ho ". Aarohi said ,"Wo mein..". Aarav asked ," Tum yaha aayi kyu thi waise ". Aarohi replied ," Wo mein files dene aayi thi ".

Aarav said ," Rakh di na files. What now. What are you waiting for ".Aarohi said ," Sorry sir , I should leave. Aarav huffed , " Better and next time avoid doing such things that irritate me ". Aarohi nodded in a silent manner.

Aarav's P.O.V- There was a peaceful environment in my cabin and I was talking to my client and suddenly this girl entered with a loud thud sound i hated so i couldn't stop myself reacting this way. I just hate chaos im my life either is slow one or sudden and whoever tries to do it will surely see my anger rages.

She was about to leave the cabin. Then suddenly Vihaan appeared but he didn't notice Aarohi and said ," bhai wo na delhi wale clients aane wale hai ".

Suddenly his gaze falls on Aarohi was leaving silently. He said , " Hello, Aarohi ". Aarohi also greeted him back with a hello.

Aarav asked ," You know her?". Vihaan replied ," Yes, she is my friend ". Aarav said ," As far as i know she is our employee ". Vihaan said , " kisne kaha employees friend nahi ban sakte ".

Aarohi in her mind ," yaha se iss waqt mere nikal jaane mein hi faida hai. I don't want to witness an argument in two brothers regarding me. Mein pehle hi bahut embarrassed ho chuki hu". So she silently walked out of the room.

Aarav said ," Ye office hai yaha pe professional tariko se logo ko handle kiya jata hai. Agar aise sabko dost bana kar beth gaye then how will you make them work ".

Vihaan said, " Aap ruthless na bano bhai aise. They are employees not some aliens that we need to create distance with them ".

Aarav said ," You are taking stand for some stranger you barely know for hours. These friendship things are better outside office premises."

Vihaan said ," Abhi mein aapko apna point of view clear nahi kar sakta. Jo aapko thik lagta hai aap waise karo. Par jo mein karna chahta hu. Mujhe bhi na rokna".

Aaran said ," Tum kisi ko sunte to ho nahi to tum se kya hi kahu mein abb". Vihaan replied ," Waise bhi Vihaan Singhania ko rule karna asan nahi hai " He winked towards Aarav and left.

Aarav was left alone in room. He was confronting himself that may be his behaviour with Aarohi was irrelevant today. He might have reacted in a better way.

Aarav's thoughts ,"If I again start to being friendy in nature. I will connect with more people in life and he doesn't want it at any cost. Entry of new people haunts me ."

There were two reasons I was scared to let people in : the damage they could do , the damage they could find.

Aarohi came out of cabin. She was recalling the incident.Blood is rushing down to her cheeks making it crimson red .She can't stop dreaming about him now.

She was entangled in the chain of her thoughts that within five years he changed this way. He seemed so ruthless and cold hearted. For a moment she become unsure is he the same person.

But her heart instinct made sure and hinted her to ignore stupid tantrums of her mind. She may be overthinking only.

Aarohi's P.O.V. - First of all , I am not meeting him on the same page of life where we first meeting. I don't know what may have happened in his life. I need to know more about him now.

Time skips.....

Office cafeteria
4 pm

Aarohi was enjoying a cup of tea with sandwiches. She was busy reading her favorite novel series book " It starts with us".

 She was busy reading her favorite novel series book " It starts with us"

She was too lost in reading. That is took her a lot of time that someone is calling her name. She realised it when the person sit in front of her at same table.

She snapped her finger towards Aarohi to bring her back to reality. As soon as she came back to her senses she had a wide smile on her face.

Who could be the person who brought happiness on Aarohi's face in this new city?

[ It is not Vihaan Singhania]

Destiny's plan is just confined to make us meet.
Now I will make every possible efforts to win your heart.
And claim you to be mine forever.
This will take a lot of ups and downs.
The people who work hards only they deserve the crowns 👑

Thank you guys for reading 🌹

Your review on this reunion of Aarav and Aarohi.
Finally they met after her longings for his presence.
But who is the new person in city who delighted her that much?
What you think it can will be a hurdle in this new blooming love or a cupid?
Lets see what times unfolds....

I hope you guys loved it ✨
Give you feedback in the comment section.
Don't forget to vote for it.
Follow my instagram id ( shi_writes09 ) for more updates and spoiler reels.