013.𝗔𝗯𝗯𝘆𝗴𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗼𝗻

Start from the beginning

Naïla

Maddie Brooke

Nia Chloe Mackenzie Paige

"I want to talk about after the competition the scout from the joffrey ballet school came to our dressing room they chose the Abby Lee Dance Company, you're going to be going to the Joffrey school with some of the most prestigious instructors in all of New York. The judges that are judging you are three instructors at the Joffrey school they're going to look at feet turn out, body lines, everything you've learnt up until this point is going to come into play at this audition. You guys need to fight for this we have to work on a ballet combination today, we have to work on a short presentation for each one of you to do when you go into that audition."

"I expected you to look like ballerinas, I'm shocked at the way your dressed, here you are in New york city going to a professional dance studio, you never know who's going to be there, you never know who going to see you, you always want to look your best you're going to have pink tights on, you're going to have leotard on, you're going to have your hair in a bun so moms you're going to have to go out you're going to have to hit the dance wear store and I want them looking like ballerinas the look is half the battle mommy's not gonna be there Abby's not gonna be there it's you. you either sink or swim and please don't embarrass me." Abby explains while we listen carefully.

| Abby says that I'm one of the best ballet dancer in the studio, so she really count on me to do well. She also says that since I won the Cincinnati School of Ballet scholarship it's going to be easy, I hope she's right | Naïla Frazier

"In addition to our rehearsals for this ballet audition, we are also going to be working on a number you heard that right so, we will be attending starbound competition in Parimas New Jersey and the competition is going to be fierce, ladies our group routine this week is about a very serious topic, let me just say each one of you is in jail." Abby says, I frown and look at Nia

"Chloe you just came off your solo, you gotta get right back on that horse you're going to be doing a solo this weekend."

"Naïla, I don't want to break your winning streak and your still their national champion. You're also doing a solo at Starbound."

"Thank you." I say

"Maddie, see if you can keep up, I'm also giving you a solo this week. You better win." Abby says

"This might be the busiest week of your life, I know I'm putting the pressure on you but you know what there's a time for pressure and it's right now. You are representing the Abby Lee dance company, you are representing 32 years of history do you understand that ? Don't blow it."

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Two days to Joffrey Ballet audition

"Pick out something from one of your solos something that is amazing that you do better than anybody else does." Abby says

I do a ballet combo, that was in one of my solo 2 years ago at the recital.

"I don't think you guys understand quite how important this is, I mean you cannot go in there like a slacker." Abby says, what is a slacker ?

We go in bars.

"There's only one person who's doing it right, wake up !" Abby says referring to me, I guess

"You're going in front of people that have had great careers, you don't wanna walk in there and be the big joke that they're gonna laugh at when they go home tonight." Abby says