003.𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲𝘀

I put on this leotard :

OOTW(Give me vibes from I wanna be a rocket from Chloe)

OOTW
(Give me vibes from I wanna be a rocket from Chloe)

Go in the car and mom drives Nia and me to dance.

"Let's go girls!" Miss Abby shouts

Everybody run in the room

"Come on! come on," Miss Abby says

Everyone sits, I sit beside Maddie.

"Vivi-Anne, where's your dance clothes ?" Miss Abby asks

"It's in the car." Vivi says

"You need to be dressed and ready to dance when you walk in this building, yes ?" Miss Abby says

I look at Vivi, it's true she isn't in her dance clothes. Vivi also nods, I send her a conforting smile.

"I'm gonna recap a little bit about the competition. Now there are some things that when on that maybe you don't even know about."

"Your mom was upset about the costume." Miss Abby points to Nia and I

"Your mom was upset about the costume before you went on stage" Miss Abby points to Chloe. "But that cannot happen again."

Let's talk about what we're going to be doing this weekend, we're going to New Jersey and we are going to do a acrobatic gymnastic routine." Yes I have done some acro jazz and acro contemporary routine so I can pull it off.

"Overall I evaluated all of your preformances so Maddie you won the competition and the title I'm going to put you back on top, yes ?"

Maddie

Chloe Brooke

Naïla Nia Paige Mackenzie Vivi

Ooh that's the highest I have been on the pyramid for now.

"Brooke, I expect you to help the younger students and I expect you to know the Choreography first and be able to help everybody else" Miss Abby says, Brooke nods

"Alright Nia, Paige you will be doing the tumbling and acro part."

"Naïla even though your mom didn't like the costume you were fabulous," I smile

"and Vivi-Anne since your new here and you don't know all of our terminology I'm going to work privately with you this week and so you're going to do a solo at the competition this weekend"

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight." Says Abby as we do a backbend to seal

We are doing the group dance, I look at the mom jail and see a chocolate cake, I want to eat it.

Kelly goes downstairs and complains about the fact that Brooke should be at the top of the pyramid because we're doing an acro dance. I think that she doesn't understand that it's based of last week performance.