˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Mulai dari awal

Shownu picked up the mic, "Honestly, they were both really good and I can tell that they have some chemistry, making it even harder to decide."

He then passed the mic down the line to Monika, who had something to say, "I first decided that I would probably be voting for Jaq, as her moves were really sharp and take an unbelievable amount of body control, not to mention she did it in heels. But Bada went up and executed her own moves just as sharp. Both girls' facial expressions were on point, also. So that's why I couldn't decide on one."

"It's a tie meaning you guys will dance at the same time for 40 seconds."

'This just keeps on getting better and better, I get to dance with THE Bada Lee,'  Jaq thought.

The music began, the bass booming through everyone's body. Both of the dancers getting a feel for the tune. The melody was slow and sultry but was full of sharp beats. It seemed like Bebe's leader and Blaze's choreographer had the same brain, they both began to walk towards one another. Then they started dancing..

~~

All the live viewers and the viewers behind the screen could feel the tension between the two dancers, the chemistry. It appeared like they had previously rehearsed this, their moves complimented each other so gracefully, they even managed to sync their gestures.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1.."

"BATTLE OVER !!"

With 2-1 votes Jaq narrowly beat Bada, due to having 'just the tiniest better facial expressions'.

Jaq bowed to Bada and even debated going in for a quick hug but she thought it was way too soon but her thought was cut off as Bada already began approaching her with her arms out.

Vanilla and strawberries hit her like a wall. Jaq's face was smushed against Bada's collarbone and she could feel Bada rest her chin on top of her head.
Jaq could feel the vibrations of Bada's voice vibrate in her chest, "You did really good, well done", so she responded with, "You too, I wish we get to battle again."

As they peel away (unfortunately) slowly Bada gives her a smile and turns to walk away, in turn making Jaq doing the same. As she went to sit down with her team, they all smiled at her slyly.

"You and Bada looked.. comfy" *wink*

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
A short time skip
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Blaze had placed 4th, just below Bebe. They were a bit disappointed by the scores as they know they're the best team in the whole competition. but they didn't let it discourage or define them.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
A short time skip
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Kang Daniel had just announced that it was time for the class mission. So Blaze were discussing who would go where.

"So I'm going in the leader class, I think for the sub-leader class.. Jaq, for the middle class I think Soul and Seunghee and then finally for the rookie class Jiho. Is anyone not happy in their positions or would any of you like to suggest anything?" Raven asked.

No one replied or said anything, indicating that they're all comfortable and happy with their classes.

A/N - basically yh🤣

i've been so busy with stuff and i haven't rlly had time to be writing. this isn't even complete but i felt bad that i haven't fed you guys in like years. i'll be trying to get part 2 of this episode out by the saturday after next saturday so in two weeks.. again my loves💔 sorry for starving you all.

Question to think about - If you had the option to choose one of two super powers what would you choose, the ability to read minds or the ability to go invisible on command??