When Katherine woke up the next morning, she got dressed and wrote a note saying that she'll be at the Clubhouse in an hour or so, leaving it on the table for Juice to see. Next thing she did was pick up a small bouquet of flowers in a flower shop and ride to the hospital. She was going to visit Wendy. As much as she was angry at the woman, Katherine could only imagine what she was going through and if she was in Wendy's place, she knew she would need some support.

Katherine caught a few judging stares coming from men and women of Charming, a few kids looking at her kutte and admiring it only to be scolded by their parents. As much as the folk of Charming let them be, they still didn't want 'criminals' in their home. And they often judged her choice to wear leather and ride a Harley. But Katherine couldn't care less, she had grown used to the judgement. All she cared about was her family and their opinions - and they were suportive, which mattered to her the most.

She stood in front of Wendy's room. At first, she thought of leaving since she didn't know what she would say to the woman. But then she gathered her courage and went inside. Wendy was on the bed, reading a book when Katherine walked in. The blonde woman looked up from her book when the door opened and was plesently surprised to see the Teller girl in her hospital room.

„Kat?" He voice was hoarse and weak from all the crying she had done the night before. She feels like she could never forgive herself for what she had one to Abel.

Katherine offered her a smile and a nod. „Hey. How are you feeling?" The words felt foreign coming out of her mouth since she had never been that close to Wendy. As she approached the bed, she notice Wendy wasn't reading just any book – she was reading the Bible. „Any pain?"

Wendy chuckled sadly. „You mean physical or emotional?" Katherine stood by the bed, feeling sympathy for the blonde haired woman. „Gosh," Wendy closed the Bible shut and burried her face in her hands. „I feel horrible." She sniffled. At this point she didn't have strenght to hide her tears anymore. „I almost killed him... for some short-lived satisfaction."

Katherine sighed and walked to the bedside table, putting the bouquet in a vase. „As much as I want to blame you, I can't let you take all the credit for what happened." Once the flowers were put in water, Katherine turned to Wendy again. „Jax hadn't been there for you. You were lonely and hurting. And you need help, Wendy." The monotone room seemed to have come to life with the burst of colors from the flowers which Katherine provided.

„I know," Wendy cried out. „I do... but it's not easy." Katherine stared at Wendy, holding a hint of understanding and sympathy towards the woman. She has her demons to fight and in that moment, the demons were stronger, Katherine couldn't blame her for that. Addiction is a serious problem and maybe, just maybe, if Wendy wasn't alone, it wouldn't have come to this.

„It is," Katherine said sternly. „It should be easy, especially now. You have someone to live for." Katherine's voice was almost void of emotions, despite her being filled by an ongoing battle of emotions in her head. She got that trait from her mother – never show any kind of weakness, no matter how weak you really feel.

Wendy scoffed at Katherine's words, her body trembling under the weight of her emotions. „You really think Gemma is gonna let me near that baby?" She held onto the edge of the bed with both hands, as if seeking stability during the storm raging inside of her.

It was Katherine's time to scoff now. „You're a fool if you think my mother has any say about the baby," She didn't mean to sound so harsh, but her words did come out as such. „The only person you should be convincing that you deserve to hold that little boy is Jax." Wendy said nothing, but Katherine could tell there was something else hanging over her head about Jax. „What?"