The night in Village

" Life can only be understood backwards but,
It can only be lived Forwards".

               ~ Soren Kierkegaard

I am here with a update and a chapter.

Lets get started 💜

______________________________________

ANSHITA

We reached the Bishnoi Village. It is famous for the Animals and all animal lovers love to visit this place. It is one of the unique villages of Rajasthan.
Tourist around the world whenever visit Rajasthan come here and make good memories.

And everything I heard and Read about this village seems true as I saw  the houses actually huts here.

At night the the light of the lanterns and Diyas were making this place look beautiful.

Kaka stopped the camel in front of some huts in a line.

He placed a ladder for us to climb down.

Kunwar sa first jumped down.
Trust me he should take part in Olympic Long jump.

I mean he just jumped down without any ladder.

I was trying to settle my saree and put my feet on the ladder step but I was scared.

What if Kesari shook his head and I fell down , What of it move and I fell down.

Just like humpty dumpty sat on the wall and Humpty dumpty had a great fall.

No No No Ashu be positive.
This Camel is just 3 times your height and just of 400 to 600 kgs.

Just then I felt like my foot slipped and I screamed.

God if I did anything bad ever then please forgive me.
I am coming to you.

I closed my eyes but neither I fell nor I felt any pain. Just a touch of two ams around myself and two hands gripping me tightly.

I opened my eyes to meet his.

"आप ठीक हैं ( Are you ok)". I just nodded without breaking the eyes contact as if my life depends on it.

He made me stand on my feet and I hugged him tightly.

"हम डर गए थे ( I was scared)". He cupped my face in his palms.

And then Kaka came there.

"तनने चोट तो न आई ( You are not hurt right)". I shook my head.
"मारे धनी ने मानने कुछ न होने दिया ( My husband didn't let me get hurt)". I looked at Kunwar sa and he was already staring at me with something like Affection in his eyes.

Just then a woman maybe in her 50s came there.

"था दोनो कौन से हुकुम ( who are they Hukum)". She asked Kaka and by how she said hukum I got to know she is the wife of Kaka.