1

ANSHITA

After 6 months

Its been 6 months and in these 6 months only my pillow know how much I cried.

How can they do this to me .
I hate them, if I get a chance , I would like to kill them.

As you had already expected, I am talking about my hospital's management.

Its been 6 months and I didn't got a single leave in this time.
Last time I remember when I got a leave for 2 days My dearest Parents ruined it.

Today I again applied for a leave of 10 days as its Garvit my cousin's wedding.

And from the bottom of my heart I prey , please bhagwan ji is baar koi mera mood kharab na kare ( please dear god this time no one will ruin my mood).

"Miss.Anshita". My Senior called me.

"Yes Sir". I hate this man , I mean he sleeps all day and order everyone around.

"About your leave application....".He was taking a lot time to say accepted or rejected , I will slap you idiot , say fast.

Control Ashu , control.

O will Ashu is my nickname.

"..is accepted ". And after killing him 50 times in my mind , I finally gave him a smile that was surely saying I might have killed you.

"O THANK YOU MR.GADHA (Mr.Donkey) I mean Mr.Gada for informing me ".He awkwardly smiled.

FINALLYYYYYY..

I Love wedding , well I actually like them when there are some days left but when I day actually come.

I feel like , I actually talk to bride and groom and make them breakup.

Weird , I know .

While exiting my cabin I met Priyanshi , a friend of mine.

I actually don't have many friends and the friends I have are not actually real.

"Hey Anshi, finally you got a leave after a long time".She showed what we call that yes FAKE HAPPINESS.

"I think you should report to Mrs.Indra , she was so angry".

At first she was shocked and then suddenly I saw fear in her eyes.

Finally saw something that gave me happiness today.

"O Ok , T..Thank you for telling me".She hurried towards the Cabin of Mrd.Indra.

"GOOD LUCK , HOPE TO SEE YOU ALIVE AGAIN".I gave her my Best Wishes.

I called a Cab and went straight to the hotel where all of the wedding guest will be staying.

I actually don't want to come in front of Mumma or Daddy , it really will make my mood bad.

And I Don't Want That.

Daksh asked me to come home but I said no , why should I go there.

They will not be happy because I came home but because they will talk to me about the Marriage.

After 3 hours

When I reached our family hotel .

'Singhania Royal Hotel'

It was already 8 pm

When I went inside , I was greeted by Aanchal well a real friend of mine.

"Hey Ashu!".She said while hugging me.

"Hi Aanchu".I said with a smile ,this time a genuine one.

"I am glad you came , now we will go for shopping and have fun".She exclaimed and I just laughed.

Well I am actually a funny girl , its just that I am the mirror in front of you.

"We will surely".I said while checking in.

"In which room you are ?". She asked me.

"Room no.77".I replied while taking my room keys.

"GREAT!!!! I am in Room no.78".Woah what a amazing coincidence.
This was not a sarcasm. I am really happy.

I went in my room.

Ok now I need to fresh and up and continue to watch 'King The Land'.
It is a Korean drama and I am fond of dramas.

I love every drama unless or until its not A Saas Bahu aur Saadish ( Mother in law and Daughter in law bickering) Indian Serial.

I fucking hate that.

After watching 4 episodes straight.

It was already 11 p.m

Its still not the time to sleep.

So I went towards the balcony , A beautiful view of stars is in front of me.

In area where I live its not possible to see so many stars.

But our hotel is at a place from where the city is far.

It was also one of the reason that I wanted to stay in hotel.

After getting fresh air while listening music , I finally thought to give my eyes rest.

I remove my specs and lay down on the bed.
Ooo its so soft.

I hugged a pillow and didn't turn off the light .
Heyyy don't judge me .

I am scared , I actually wake up in the middle of the night and whatever I see in front of me , I don't know how but it turns out to be a figure of a Ghost.

Like I saw a Chandramukhi ( Indian horror fictional legend) in the middle of the night.

And when I turn on the lights, it was a pile of clothes.

SERIOUSLY !!!!

Brain : If your thoughts are over , can I take some rest ? I am tired

Me: Ofcourse dear brain , take some rest.
I closed my eyes,

And Soon I was surrounded by darkness.