Waking up in the old hollow 🎭

"My head," Adam says still half asleep. "I thought my bed was more comfortable than this..." He rolls over and opens his eyes to see a snoring Kai moving and talking in his sleep. "AAAAA FUCK!..." he jumps up in a fighting stance which wakes Kai, Still half asleep Kai shouts as he sits up"OMG Alfred NOOO, I'M TRYING  TO SLEEP I'M NOT GOING TO SCHOOL TODAY!" "Kai?" Adam looks startled at Kai and then looks around. they are in the woods, and the only thing he can see is the old lab. he turned around and he saw Mira walking towards them. "KAI, ADAM omg thank the universe you alright." she saw them wake up and ran towards the two of them, pulling them into a hug and saying "You're the last of us to wake up they probably dropped you on your head way too hard, I think?" Adam and Kai looked confused "What do you mean they dropped us on our head too hard," Kai said "And what do you mean by last to wake up isn't it just us and WERE THE FUCK ARE WE!!!" "Calm down Kai we're in our old hollow game with Skeet, reeve and Vanessa we're camping over there by the cliff come let's go and meet them." They walk over to the cliff to see the two boys and Vanessa "Yo man you two are so late to the party what the hell, why didn't you two wake up earlier!" Skeet smiles and runs over to Kai swinging and jumping around holding on to him for support "idk but my head is throbbing like crazy" said Adam as he rubs the back of his head."Hehehe, it's because you're weak" whispered Reeve to himself, thinking of him on top of Adam. they all looked at Reeve "What" said Mira, Reeve looked up at her and mouthed "Nothing, nothing at all" he rolled his eyes and then looked back down into the campfire. They all shrugged it off and Kai and Adam sat down on the ground. "So do you know how we got here" said Adam. " not a clue" Vanessa frowned" But at least we know how to get out of here, I guess... what I swear there were devil dogs on this level!" "We took care of them" smiled Skeet then he looked over the cliff then looked at Mira she blushed her face going a bright red. Snapping back into the moment she said playfully "Oh yeah, there was something in the old lad like a new thing" "Oh yeah, um ok so we found this bag, it had a map, some medicine, but it had These 6 necklaces and it had a note attached to them" smiled skeet he held up the necklaces, they gleamed in the moonlight "saying how about we need to get out and how it will be harder than the last time and this is how we get around and we only have 5 portals..." said skeet "5!" they all shouted "well we better get moving then" said Vanessa she tried sounding hopeful but she wasn't.