Khushi got Arnav a rose crochet plant.

Apparently, one of her team mate's cousin started this online business and her collegague had showed some sample which Khushi had liked and so Khushi had ordered a few to support their business

It was rose crochet plant.

"Atleast this plant won't wilt away." - she said.

Arnav - "That was one time!!!!"

A few years. Arnav's aunt had gotten him a rose plant and Arnav despite how hard he tried to maintain the plant, the plant died, wilting away leaving Khushi to laugh at him.

Arnav - "Thank your friend for me!"

Khushi - "Hey, I got the gift!"

Arnav - "Your friend made the crochet. What did you do here?"

Arnav knew that Khushi and arts couldn't be used in the same sentence. Khushi hated doing arts and crafts ever since they were kids. In fact, the only grade that Arnav always outranked Khushi was for home science (arts & crafts) since Khushi was terrible at it.

Khushi rebutted - "I bought it."

Arnav sighed - "That's not effort." although his heart was not agreeing with his words.

Khushi - "I may have sprayed rose perfume over the flowers."

Arnav tried to smell these knitted flowers and the smell was very faint, making him smile.

Arnav got a star and moon pendant for Khushi.

Helping Khushi to wear the chain along with her new pendant, he looked at her like she was the moon

Helping Khushi to wear the chain along with her new pendant, he looked at her like she was the moon. Waning, waxing but always there. It just took the light of others for her to shine brightly herself. She was his moon. She was the light in his darkest time.

Later that week, Khushi was cooking lunch while Arnav and wolfie were lying on the couch.

Arnav calling Khushi from living room - "I can't find the remote."

Khushi holding a spatula in her hand, walked upto Arnav - "I'm actually going to kill you if I find it" and the remote was in front of Arnav on the table. He seriously needs glasses.