Chapter Nine - Dark Meta Knight

I went back to bed with Shadow and Ash, everyone else flooding the haways back too. I couldn't sleep despite trying, so I looked out the window trying to figure out where Popstar could be. Ash walked up to me.

"Don't tell anyone this, but I'll be sad when you head back to your world." I turned around, looked him in the eye and gave him a hug, he leaned into it as well. Out of nowhere there was a firework, "It looks like I forgot that today is new years day in my world." Ash mumbled, half to me, half to himself. Shadow was already asleep, I heard a knock on the door.

"Tiff? Its been a few minutes, is somthing wrong?" I asked, having just opened the door. "We have a problem, everyone else is asleep, Lillie, Hannah, and Kirby are missing." Tiff said worrifully. Ash gasped to the bad news, "I'll help look." "Seems like its just us three." I said, we ran outside, then I quickly said, "I'll searh the skies!"

I unhid my wings, soaring up high, Ash brought out Sogoleo. Both he and Tiff were also hunting them down from the skies, looking for them, searching for them. "THERE!" I shouted, pointing at the unmistakable figure of Hannah's warp star, and we went over. Hannah was controlling it, while Lillie was by her right side, kneeling on it slightly behind Hannah, and Kirby was also on it, to the left of Hannah, standing just slightly behind her.