Twinkle's Affair -2

Next morning or i can say really very early in the morning 😅

Twinkle was startled by ringing of her phone. She looked at the time and it was damn 3 o'clock in the morning, who the hell is calling her this early but what was more weird was ringtone of her phone. She doesn't remembered putting a song of that 'The Dreamers ' as her ringtone.

She picked up her phone and saw an unregistered number but she was surprised when she saw her own number calling her at her own phone in the middle of the night.

T(yawning)- Hello.

K-Did i woke you up?

Twinkle's stopped yawning hearing a male's husky voice from the other side.

T-Who are you, why are you calling me at this time and how you are calling me with my number?

K-Calm down babe, so many questions together.

T-What you just called me?

K(coolly)- I called you babe, baby.

Twinkle rolled her eyes at his words.

T-Don't call me that. Well just tell me who are you?

K- Didn't you recognise my voice?

T-Are you a celebrity or something that i need to recognise your voice.

K:-So you're not a fan that's good for me.

T-What are you talking about?

K- Nothing, listen baby we swapped our phones.

T-What but how?

K- Did you went for dinner today at Night hills?

T-Yeah and I forgot my phone there but I got it later.

K- That's my phone baby and i have yours.

T(muttering)-What, i again did a new siyappa. Huh, ok tell me where you want to meet to exchange phones again.

K-That's not possible for now, babe.

T-First of all,stop calling me these endearments and second thing is why I can't get my phone back.

K- Because I am flying to England in next 15 minutes.

T-What, when you'll be back?

K-Maybe after two weeks, i can come back there for once.

T-Two weeks! I have to survive without my phone

K-Don't worry, you have mine and I
promise not to misuse your phone.

T-Okay then, there's nothing I can do now

K-That's true baby. Now bye! Flight is going to take off. I'll message you after landing.

T- YOUUUU!!!
She wanted to scold him for calling her baby again but he hung up.

T-He is such a jerk!! Ahhh, a new problem!!!😩. I didn't even get to know his name.
Let's just sleep for now or else I'll be late for college tomorrow.

Next day

Twinkle as usual got ready and went to her college.

During lunch time she was sitting alone on the backside table in the canteen which was regarded for losers as it was near trash bin but Twinkle was sitting there so that no one could disturb her atleast while eating. Today even her bestie Avni also didn't came, well it was usual because most of the times Avni was absent and now they both have different classes.

Oh my God! They are french kissing in public. How the hell, I got such shameless classmates? Twinkle thought looking away.

Suddenly her phone beeped on the table. There was msg from unknown number