"Yeah, I know." Now there was a sound of water flowing on the other side. "Don't overwork yourself. Eat well and sleep well."

"I can take care of myself." Jungkook assured like he had been doing countless times in the past. "Hyungs are here also. So don't worry about me."

"I'm worrying about you all the time. I..."

The voice was interrupted by the sound of a doorbell.

"Shit, they are early."

The voice cursed. The sound of water flowing stopped, indicating the tap had been closed. And there were again sounds of pot clashing and moving.

"Sorry, Kook-ah, I have to go now." The other side apologized as the bell rang one more time. "I will call back later."

"It's okay. I also need to go back to dance practices anyway," The youngest assured. "Tell them I miss them so much."

"I will." The other side replied hurriedly. "And don't forget to eat and rest well. Be safe."

With the last piece of advice, the line was disconnected.

Jungkook stood there for a moment, recalling their conversation. A huge smile bloomed on his face, as he digested all he had heard. He was going to meet them. Very soon. He couldn't wait.

***

When Jungkook returned to the dancing practice studio, nothing much had changed.

Hoseok was at the corner of the studio, discussing with their choreography instructor. It was probably about the things that needed to change and improve. Namjoon was sitting in another corner, scrolling through the phone and checking emails. Yoongi and Jin were on the other side, munching on snacks and drinking water, trying to regenerate all the energy they had lost since morning. Finally, there was the second youngest in the middle of the room. Taehyung lay on the floor in a starfish formation, trying to doze off as leisurely lay there.

"What happened? You seemed to be happy."

The oldest of seven asked, tossing a snack packet to him.

Jungkook caught it effortlessly and sat by hyung's side, not forgetting to jab on the best friend who was pretending to be asleep.

"Yeah, something good happened," Maknae replied with a smile that hadn't left his face from the moment he heard the news.

"What is it?"

Yoongi asked as Jungkook showed potato chips in his mouth.

"Next month..."

Jungkook started but was only disturbed by their instructor.

"Break is over. Everybody gathered at their places. We have to make some changes."

"Latter."

Jungkook murmured to curious members as he hurriedly gulped down the potato chips with a half-liter of water. Then he took his place on the dance floor, listing new changes.

The rest of their day flew by with dance practices, vocal training, and then again dance practices. It was tiring. But they all worked harder, knowing they had to do more to keep the place they had earned.

Bangtan Sonyeondan had not always been in the spotlight. When they formed their boyband seven years ago, it was only a little six boys with different backgrounds but with big dreams. They had to work from scratch to get where they were today. It was not a very easy path. But somehow, they made it within two years of their debut. It wasn't much but that was their start. Now they were a well-known band not only locally but also internationally. All the sponsorships and investments they were getting from worldwide brands indicated how far they had come. And now they were working hard to keep it as it was.