Chapter 205 Xia Kangan's life experience

Start from the beginning

Gu Xiangjin picked up the tea cup and smelled it: "It smells pretty good."

Xia Yuandan smiled and waited for him to taste it.

Gu Xiangjin put down the tea cup and looked up at him: "Can't we just be friends? I'm really not used to you treating me as a customer."

Xia Yuandan pursed her lips and did not answer.

"Aren't you so heartless? You can't even be friends?"

Gu Xiangjin's face was solemn: "I have never talked down to anyone before, and you are the first."

Xia Yuandan said: "I have always regarded you as a friend. I am very grateful to you for helping me many times."

Gu Xiangjin waved his hand: "Don't send me a good person card. I can't talk about this kind of topic with you. Sooner or later you will piss me off."

It was inevitable that Xia Yuandan would say thanks again to draw the line between the two of them. Gu Xiangjin changed the subject: "By the way! Is that Kang'an or Ankang kid in your family?"

Xia Yuandan: "Kang An has gone to school!"

Gu Xiangjin was curious: "Is there a school in the village?"

Xia Yuandan: "There is a kindergarten on the east side and a primary school on the roadside at the entrance of the village."

"The teaching here is too backward. You should give your children a better education."

Gu Xiangjin said: "I opened a company in N city, and I am quite familiar with it. Are you interested in opening a tea house there?"

There was no hesitation in Xia Yuandan's voice. He refused: "Kang An and I are used to living in the village and don't want to change places. Although the quality of teaching in the village is not as good as in the city, it is suitable for us here."

Seeing his firm expression, Gu Xiangjin finally stopped persuading him.

He started chatting with Xia Yuandan.

After drinking several pots of tea and chatting all afternoon, Xia Kangan came back with potatoes.

"Uncle, I'm back!"

Xia Kangan ran into the yard with a small schoolbag on his back. He was stunned for a moment when he saw Gu Xiangjin, and then smiled: "Hello, uncle!"

"Uncle, why are you here?"

Xia Kangan circled around Gu Xiangjin.

He showed extreme kindness to the uncle who had helped his little uncle.

Gu Xiangjin picked him up and said, "Hey, you've gained weight!"

"Of course!" Xia Kangan puffed up his chest: "I want to eat more and grow up quickly. This way I can protect my little uncle!"

Gu Xiangjin was amused by his little adult expression: "Can you protect my little uncle?"

"Of course! As long as I grow taller, I can protect my little uncle."

Xia Kang'an was held by Gu Xiangjin, while Tudou watched eagerly from the side with a warning sound in his throat.

Gu Xiangjin turned to look at it: "It's quite fierce!"

Xia Kangan introduced: "This is Tudou, my little bodyguard."

Gu Xiangjin laughed.

Suddenly I felt that Xia Yuandan's life was really good now.

Ordinary and bland, but comfortable and happy.

Gu Xiangjin thought of the bustling city and the intrigues of the business world, and suddenly wanted to stay in this small mountain village and experience the sunrise and sunset with Xia Yuandan.