A Little Oopsie Part 3

Start from the beginning

His tongue hungrily licked yours, swiping over every corner of your mouth that he could reach. Once your hands made it to his belt you undid it, sliding it out of his brown pants. Dropping his belt to the floor, you lifted yourself enough to grab the rim of his pants and slid them down to his ankles. You palmed his cock through his boxers, making Ranpo groan into your mouth. You pulled away from the kiss, a thick string of saliva connected your tongues. You kissed the corner of his mouth, and Ranpo rested his head atop of the couch cussions, closing his eyes. You continued to palm him, slowly trailing kissed down his cheek and to his neck. You teasingly kissed around his neck, then focused on a specific spot when you heard him suck in a breath through his teeth. You bit onto his soft spot, making Ranpo jump beneath you. You licked around the bite mark, then lightly sucked on the area, making sure to leave a hickey. Once you felt that Ranpo was fully hard in your palm, you slid your body down until you were on your knees, and spread Ranpo's slightly.

Ranpo lifted his head up and smirked as he watched you slid down his boxers, freeing his cock and leaving it to stand proudly. Your eyes widened as all you could do was look at his cock. You had thought about this moment for so long, even before the two of you got into a relationship. Unbeknownst to you, Ranpo had dreamed about this moment just like you, even at work. Ranpo smirked proudly when he saw you lick your lips, then gently wrapped your fingers around his girth one by one. You moaned when you saw some precum drip out and bead around his tip. You looked up at Ranpo, making sure to have all of his attention before you began pumping your fist around his cock. The wetness between your legs began to grow when you saw Ranpo stagger his breathing, trying his best to hold back his moans. Wanting to hear more from him, you maintained eye contact as you used your tongue to lick his tip. Ranpo's hips jerked upwards eagerly. Smiling at his reaction, you brought your lips to wrap around the head of his cock, using your tongue to make circular motions on his tip. Having this feeling being new for him, Ranpo couldn't help but let moans escape his lips, just the sound of him made you throb. Twisting your wrist to cup around the base of his cock, you tried your best to deep throat the rest of him. Ranpo continued to thrust his hips upwards as he rested one of his hands against your head.

"~Ah, f-fuck, Y/n!~"

Your eyes widened and your confidence grew, knowing that Ranpo wasn't one to swear much. It turned you on like crazy, knowing that you were the cause of it. You sped up your movemets, removing your wrist from so that you could fit as much of his cock in your mouth that you could.
You moaned when you felt his tip hit the back of your throat, every twitch of his cock made you throb, urging you to go faster.

"~Y-Y/n... I-I'm-Aaaah~"

Ranpo moaned loudly as he came into your mouth. You moaned when you felt it touch your tongue, continuing to suck on the head of his cock to bring him down from his first orgasm. His breathing steadied as his hips lowered back onto the couch, letting out a big sigh as he relaxed his body against the couch, pulling his cock out of your mouth. Before you could stand, you yelped when you felt Ranpo's wrists wrap around your waist, lifting you up and placing you over his shoulder, causing you to laugh.

Ranpo stood up and kicked his pants and boxers off of his ankles, then walked quickly to your bedroom.

"Impatient, aren't we?" You teased, resting your elbow against his back to support you using your palm as a chin rest. You heard Ranpo chuckled, then yelped again when he threw you onto your bed. You watched intently as Ranpo smirked down at you and took off his signature brown overcoat and hat. You glanced down, seeing that he was already half hard again.

"I think it's about time to make things a little more fair." Ranpo said as he climbed on top of you. He wasted no time in sliding your top off of you, showing off your cleavage, wrapped gently in your black bra.