ADA Beach Day

Under the heavy influance that is Yosano, Kunikida decided to hold a "team building exercise," also known as a day at the beach

Under the heavy influance that is Yosano, Kunikida decided to hold a "team building exercise," also known as a day at the beach.  Currently, the members of the Armed Detective Agency were crammed into a van on their way to the beach.

"You guys are too damn loud! Do you want me to crash the car?!" Kunikida yelled as he unintentionally swerved the vehicle. Yosano, who sat in the passengers seat, laughed at Kunikida's reaction. Kenji, Atsushi, and Kyoka were squished in the middle seats behind Kunikida. Tanizaki, Naomi, and Dazai sat in the row behind them, leaving you sitting next to Ranpo in the very back.

"Beach day! Beach Day! We're going on a Beach Day!" Atsushi and Kenji sang.

"Those lyrics don't make sense." Kyouka said quietly to herself.

"Oh brother, I can't wait to see you in your swimsuit I bought you!" Naomi squeeled and hugged Tanizaki's arm.

"Will today finally be the day I'll die? NEXT TO A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN?!" Dazai yelled in insanity and happiness.

Ranpo took a glance at you, which went unnoticed since you were looking out the window. You were nervous, and Ranpo could see it.

As the van pulled up to the beach, mostly everyone in the car became excited, but your nerves only grew.

Soon enough, everyone was rushed out of the van, eager to get a good spot on the sand. Atsushi, Naomi, Kyouka and Tanizaki cut watermelon and placed it on plates, Kunikida and Kenji stretched before getting into the pool, Yosano and Dazai opened a bottle of champagne, despite it being only 2 in the afternoon. Ranpo seated himself on one of the beach chairs and leaned back, but Ranpo noticed something was off.

You weren't out there having fun. Looking over to the left of the umbrella he was under, he saw you, seated on the beach chair next to him, knees pulled against your chest. He noticed you wore a black short swim skirt and bottoms, and a jacket that covered the top half of your body.

"You're not gonna swim?" Ranpo asked as he licked his shaved ice.

"Maybe, I don't know. I just feel out of place." You muttered, kind of jealous at how much fun everyone appeared to be having. Ranpo opened one of his emerald eyes to look at you.

"I bet your swimsuit looks great." Ranpo said plainly and licked his ice some more.
You just sighed, knowing you wouldn't be able to fool the detective.

"...It's been a while since I've gone swimming, so I never replaced my swimsuit. It's a little..." You trailed off, not wanting to think about it.

"Y/n! This is a team building exercise! There will be no sulking!" Kunikida yelled as he approached the two of you.

"It's not a phase, dad." You grumbled and put your head on your knees, but was yanked up by Kunikida grabbing your hoodie. At this point, all of the ADA was watching in amusement.

"Kunikida, put the poor girl dow-" Yosano started, but was quickly cut off.

"You're the one who insisted on this, so everyone is going to participate!" Kunikida yelled, and from a fit of frustration, grabbed your zipper and yanked it down, but that was a mistake.

Everyone's eyes went wide, especially Ranpo's, as your boobs sprung out, being held tightly together by a black bikini top. Kunikida blushed and immediately dropped you, stuttering apologies in the process while Dazai whistled. Somewhere in the background, Kyouka could be seen looking down at her chest sadly, and Atsushi was quick to go to her side and comfort her. Yosano walked up to a sputtering Kunikida and slapped him across the head, giving him a lecture.

However, Ranpo's emerald eyes were wide, unable to look away. You never wore revealing clothing at the Agency. In fact, you made it apparent to be as modest as you could, so seeing this side of you was new to everyone. You were ashamed and embarrassed, and quickly grabbed your hoodie and held it over your chest.

"Y/n!!! You look positively stunning! It would be an honor to commit a double suicide with a woman such as yourself! What do you think, Ranpooooo?" Dazai twirled his body in delight, and looked over at Ranpo. Ranpo noticed that you kept your head down, not wanting to look at anyone. Closing his eyes and sighing loudly, Ranpo stood up, taking off his white dress shirt. He walked and knelt in front of you and drapped it over your shoulders, and brought his hands to your chest to secure the top few buttons. You slowly brought your eyes to look at him. Ranpo smiled and brought his lips to your ear, and whispered:

"No one but the worlds greatest detective should see such an enchanting sight~"