Breathtakingly Beautiful (Fluff)

Hey guys sooo I kinda forgot abt posting this so um yeah but here u go 🫶

-

George's POV:

Night time. My favourite time, lying in bed, comfortable, wrapped up in the arms of your lover, who doesn't love it? I was currently lying in mine and dreams bed waiting for him to get out of the shower so we could go to sleep. I decided to go on my phone while waiting for him to come in bed, currently scrolling on Twitter (not calling it X mf. Deal with it ☺️) and liking some fanart I saw. After a few minutes, I heard a click from behind me, so I turned around to the door leading to the bathroom. And wow. Was it a sight. A sight I never wanted to take my eyes off of.

The water droplets from the tips of his hair falling onto the towel wrapped around his wide shoulders. (Horny mfs he's wearing clothes 🙄) "Dreamm, when are you coming to bed?" I asked, getting slightly annoyed because he was taking so long to have a shower.

"I still need to dry my hair, though?" He said confusingly.

"I don't care, just come here," I once again stated. He just chuckled quietly and then sighed while smiling at me. Eventually, he climbed into bed next to me and wrapped his arms around me. We had a light switch next to our bed, so Dream had just leaned back and turned it off, the black engulfing both our visions.

I soon felt one of his arms moving under my arm and the other going under me, as i was laying on my side, and his hand finding his it's way to my hair. I slowly start shutting my eyes until I feel Dream moving around a bunch.

Until all of a sudden, I felt a heavy weight on top of me, so I opened my eyes to see Dreams big smile planted across his face. His eyes stare deeply into mine, and he starts giggling as I say, "Dream! Get off, you're crushing me, I can't breathe!"

To this, he just starts laughing even harder and asks, "y'know what else would not make you breathe?"

To which I reply with "what?" Thinking he was gonna say something dirty.

"Me, because when you look at me, your breath gets taken away from how beautifully breathtaking I am," he says confidently, looking at me as if waiting for me to agree. Although I did agree, I didn't want to say that out loud.

So instead, I said, "If that's helps you sleep, then sure," I said while giggling.

"You agree with me. You're just too shy to say it," he says, looking up at me and smiling.

"You're an idiot," I reply, feeling the blish start to form on my cheeks.

"Yeah, I am, but I'm your idiot," he replies as I feel him roll off me and back on his spot next to me. His arms returned to their previous places they had been before. My arms made their way around his back, and my head being placed under his chin, tucked into his chest.

My eyes had once again started to fall closed and sleep being bound to take over my body relatively soon.

"You never disagreed with what I had said before," he whispers in my ear, making me smile. I decided not to reply just for the fun of it. Eventually, sleep overtook my body.

---

Word count: 566

Yooo I'm back after like- a month :0 Ik u all missed me didnt u 🥰

Anywaysss I hope I can publish some more oneshots in the next 2 weeks bc I have half term, if I don't sorry :( but I do have like 2 one shots that's I started ages ago and never finished so hopefully I can finish them

Also sorry this one is quite short I just wanted to get something out soon since I haven't published anything in a while

BYEEE LOVE U ALL

-Anj :]