Stupid ex|Rose

My darling Rose is standing in a kitchen in my apartment. I watch her from around the corner for a while and then I go to her. She cooks scrambled eggs and it smells delicious. She hasn't noticed me yet, so I secretly move towards her, quietly and slowly, when I'm close enough I hug her from behind. I can feel how she got little scared.
"You idiot" she says after she turns off the stove and turns to me, her arms are wrapped around my neck and I give her a soft kiss. She melts into it and kisses me back.
"How did you sleep?" I ask her as I pull my lips away from hers
Her cheeks turn pink as she remembers last night.
"Good, very good, and only because of you." She says and I can't resist her cuteness and give her one more kiss.
"I love you" I tell her and smile at her. "I love you too" I answer.
"Go sit down, I'll make you breakfast" she orders, and who am I to disobey? I sit down at the table in the dining room, which is connected to the kitchen.

As Rose puts the food on the table, someone rings the doorbell.
"It's okay I'll go." Rose says, standing up from her chair. She goes to the door and doesn't come back for a while so I yell
"Who is it?"
"I didn't know you had a new fuck toy" I turn sharply when I hear my ex's voice. Rose stands behind her with a confused look on her face. "Olivia, what are you doing here?" I ask her now in exasperation, how can she dare to call someone as wonderful as Rose a fuck toy? She looks me up and down and finally says.
"You look good,....actually I came to get my sweatshirt."
"Why should I have your sweatshirt?"
"Because I forgot iy here?" she replies in her classic annoying tone. "If you forgot it here, it will already be somewhere in the garbage, I see no reason why I should keep it." Olivia now turns her head to Rose, who managed to move to the kitchen in the meantime. She looks at her as well as me a moment ago from top to bottom .
"Are you good in bed?" I roll my eyes when she asks her such an intimate question, Rose doesn't like it, she tries to protect her privacy and it embarrasses her.
"I-I" she stutters but Olivia cuts her off.
"Of course you are, otherwise she wouldn't be with you...you don't look like the type of person who likes it rought in bed, who likes sexy underwear, toys. Interesting very interesting."
"Olivia get out." I tell her warningly but she ignores me.
"Why should I like it?" Rose asks quietly, it is obvious that she is not comfortable with this situation at all. Olivia opens her mouth and surprisingly, a small smile appears on her face. "Oh, you don't?" She asks the question, but rather only for herself than for us. “Olivia get out." I tell her one more time now louder. She just looks at me and starts her speech again.
"Why did we break up? I never got the reason." She says and starts to approach me.
"Because you're a whore Olivia." "Yes, you called me that often." she comes even closer, she is about 20 centimeters from me and she disturbs my personal space quite significantly.
"Come on, come back to me, we both know very well that she will stop entertaining you within two months. She won't give you what you need, you and I both know that. I know you had a few failed attempts at a relationship, but when they didn't give you the sex you wanted and needed after two or three months they stopped entertaining you and you left them-" I don't know what she wanted to say next but she didn't say it, she was interrupted by my hand when I slapped her. She just smiled "I don't know why you're slapping me now, are you mad at me or are you just fucking horny, remember when we had sex you slapped me quite often." She takes a break for about a second "And not just on my face" she says and grins again. My hand flies out again and slaps her a second time.
"Get out of my house." I say with a raised voice, luckily she finally gives up and slowly turns around and starts walking away only a few meters from the hall when she turns straight to Rose.
"I recommend you to start dressing sexier, lingerie would suit you and oh of course don't forget to buy a strap on and tie her to the bed, she likes it the most, if you don't do it spend the last few months with her then she will leave you and make your life hell ."
"How the fuck dare you" I say but she leaves.
I just stand there on a place, my mind is from some reason off. Rose's voice wakes me from my thoughts.
"I guess I'll go for a walk." she says sadly? confused?

Evening:

When she left in the morning, she didn't come back until after lunch, I was worried about her, I tried to call her, but she didn't answer. When she came back, she pretended as if nothing had happened.... Many people would say that it's great, but not me. such things should be discussed in a relationship. I'm watching TV and Rose was doing something in the bedroom a while ago she came to me and lay down next to me on the couch, we are watching TV but she breaks for me the uncomfortable silence.
"Don't you want to take a shower?" "Why? do I stink?" I ask a bit jokingly
"Ye, a little." she says very nervously. "Rose are you okay?" I ask worriedly, I hate it when I have to see her in such a state (other than happiness).
"Yes, just do your thing." She says. "Fine. Do you want to come with me?" I ask. She shakes her head and indicates no with her mouth I stand up and go to the shower. When I'm done, I put on the pajamas I prepared and wrap my hair in a towel, remove my makeup and generally do my evening routine. I apply the last layer of cream on my face and open the door. Rose is sitting on her half of the bed with her back to me. When she hears that I left the door, she stands up and walks over to me.
"Honey are you okay?"
"Yes, I just thought we could have s-some sex, you know yesterday was great and t-today could be even better, actually I have a surprise." she says very nervously and I don't like it, she unties her bathrobe and throws it off. She is wearing black lingerie, she looks very uncomfortable and sad. But I have to say that she looks so hot, I don't know why she thinks she's ugly, she just doesn't have any self-confidence. "Rosie what are you doing?" I also tell her sadly. "I-I know it's not a pretty view, I'm sorry, I can lose weight and I bought this too." panicking and trying to pick something out of the bag with shaking hands. "Look, I also bought that strap, I didn't know how, so I bought three straight, and look at this, it's some kind of rope, it can be used, but just please don't leave me." she says and cries at the same time. My eyes watered too. "Rose..." I say quietly and go over to her, first I bend down and put my bathrobe on her, she is crying hysterically and I don't know what to do, I don't know how to calm people down.
"Rosie shh..." I say quietly and hug her, hug her tightly and she clings to me like I'm disappearing before her eyes.
"Sorry I ruined it, we could have had a nice evening." she keeps crying and can't calm down, I know it's probably stupid what I'm going to do now, but I'll put her on the bed, take her pajamas and change her clothes. I need to calm her down and I know that these sets are not twice as comfortable.
"Come lie down with me." I say calmly and I move her a little so that I can hug her properly so that she feels loved, protected and safe. I need her to feel safe with me. We just lie there and I whisper sweet things in her ear and she calms down.
"Olivia is stupid and you are the most amazing, stunning and magneficent woman I have ever met, please don't let her influence you." I say and she nods silently. I start stroking her head and she hides it in my neck, I can feel her hot breath. “And one more thing Rose look at me. she does it and i cup both her cheeks.
"Don't you dare ever and I repeat never! to say that you are ugly or fat, my eyes have never seen a more beautiful woman. Do you understand?" nods. "Baby use your words."
"Yes I understand." now I'm the nodding one.
"Can I kiss you?"
"Yes" she whispers. I reach out to her and connect our lips, I give her a loving kiss that lasts about 5 seconds and when I pull away I give her one more big kiss on the forehead.
"I love you, i love yoh so so much."
She hugs me even more and we slowly fall asleep together....