Just "Gold digger" | Helena

----------------------------------------------------------
on days
like this
i need you to
run your fingers
through my hair
and speak softly

-you
----------------------------------------------------------

Me and Hellie are in "secret" relationship for one and half month. I must say, best time in my life. Helena is an actress, she is really famous, and talented. She is caring and absolutely sweetest person ever.
A

bout the "secret relationship" we agreed that we will go public after I'll know Hellies children, but she said she isn't ready yet. I completly understand her. She is 52 and I'm 33 so she is scared about people reaction about us.
I would love to meet her children but I'm not going to push her to anything.

I'm just on my way to Hels. For today, we agreed to make a date in the form of a picnic in her garden, and I have another surprise for her, I will tell her about it after dinner. After a while, I finally reached her door, I knock and wait for her to open it.
"Heey darling, I missed you." she said and as soon as I stepped inside she kissed me. I kissed her back without hesitation. I honestly think I'm addicted to her, I haven't seen her for two days and I can't tear myself away from her. We kiss for a while longer and then we both pull away because we need to catch our breath. I don't want to let her go so my hands travel to her back where I hold her close to me and my forehead rests against hers. I had to smile when I looked into her beautiful eyes.
"I missed you too." I said and gave her a quick kiss.
"I have a surprise for you." she said as she looked into my eyes.
"Really? me too." I said and laughed a little.
"You go first." she said.
"No, you first!" I said.
"Okay, I know we only wanted to have a picnic tonight, but." she stopped talking for a moment "I want you to meet Nell and Billy." she said through a shaky smile.
"Really? Are you sure with that??" I wanted to make sure. When she nodded, I kissed her hard, like never before.
"Really?" I said again in disbelieve, almost through tears.
"Yes!" she said nodding. I also felt like I was going to cry. We pulled away from each other again and she spoke.
"So you still want to meet them?"
"Of course, I'm sure they're both amazing, just like you. God Helena I love you so much."
"I love you too." She said and kissed me after.
"So when will they come?"
I asked excitedly.
"We have half an hour and then Tim will bring them in."
"Oh god, I'm nervous now." I laughed a little and was really nervous.
"Don't be! They'll love you." she said with a sweet smile on her face and then we moved to the kitchen connected to the dining room to set the table.

Half an hour passed quickly, while we opened the wine, set the table and put the food on the plates.

They should be here in five minutes and I'm getting more and more nervous. Helena sees this and holds my hand as a sign that she is with me and I can always lean on her emotionally.

Suddenly I hear a doorbell. Helena turns to me and gives me a gentle kiss with the words "it will be alright, most of all enjoy it." she kissed my forehead one more time and we walked hand in hand to the door.
"Ready?" I nodded at her question and she opened the door. Standing there was a very tall, disheveled boy, probably Billy, he looked nice, smiled and immediately threw himself into Helena's arms.
"Hi mom how are you? I missed you." he said, pulling away from Helena's embrace.
"You too my heart." she told him and kissed his cheek. He suddenly turned to me and smiled politely.
"Well, you must be Y/n, I'm Billy" he said and held out his hand for me to shake.
"Yes, It's very nice to meet you Billy." I said nervously, and when Billy let go of my hand, he walked around us and started to take off his shoes. Then I noticed Nell among the daughters, she didn't smile like her brother, but that's not a bad sign, is it?
"Hi Mom." she said, Helena welcomed her back and hugged her for a while as did Billy. When they stopped hugging, she walked around us and also went to take off her shoes. I looked at Helena and smiled uncertainly. She cleared her throat because she wanted to draw Nell's attention to her.
She turned to her and looked directly into her eyes.
"Nell I would like to introduce you to my girlfriend Y/n." I smiled and noticed that she was looking at me bloodlessly.
"Hi I'm Y/n I'm very happy to meet you." I said with a smile and held out my hand, which she completely ignored.
"I'm Nell." she said, turning and walking back to the table.
"Well, this didn't go very well." I whispered to Helena who gently caressed my cheeks and said.
"Don't worry, she'll be fine." she gave me a small kiss on the lips and went to the dining room. I, of course, follow her. I saw that both children were already sitting at the table, Billy was just sitting and waiting and Nell was playing on her mobile phone.
"Nellie please put the phone down." Hellie told her to which Nell just rolled her eyes and put the phone on the table.
We started slowly eat in uncomfortable silence that Billy decided to break.
"So Y/n how old are you? I know it's rude but you're my mother's girlfriend so it's understandable that I'm interested" he said
"It's perfectly fine, I'm 33, 34 in August." I replied with a slight smile. He continued with a series of questions to which I answered him, the atmosphere was already more relaxed and we also laughed, except for Nell, of course.
"Well, where do you work?" he asked another of his questions. "Actually, I'm going to open my own flower shop, so I'm currently working on it and I'm not involved anywhere because I've saved up and it's also a lot of work, so I wouldn't have time for another job." I answered honestly. I felt Nell's look thrust into me, I looked at her, when I did that she cursed me with a look and then lowered her eyes to her plate. I could faintly hear you muttering under your breath
"Gold digger." I honestly felt like crying, I swallowed loudly and looked at Helena who was now focusing her attention on her daughter.
"I can't believe you're doing it again." Billy said.
"Nell get out to your room." this time Helena spoke up.
"Why me? why don't you send her away? huh?" she asked, pointing the question at me.
"Because you're doing it again Nell, you're questioning someone you don't even know."
"Mom, I'm trying to protect you, sometimes I feel like you can't see some things." she said, almost screaming. Helena shook her head. "And what things do I not see this time?" she asked annoyed.
"Just look at her, she looks like a complete gold digger, 33 years old, without a job and suddenly falls in love with a 52-year-old famous and above all rich actress whom she will only use to his advantage and when she achieves what she wants, she will send you to hell. Just like did Thomas three years ago, or Jakob two years ago, you're crazy lucky for assholes like that, and if you can't see it, someone has to open your eyes."
She was really screaming now.