"Hey, Sana. Is there a reason you came to late haha?" Jake asked, widening his eyes to the girl letting out a small chuckle to his question.
"Nothing big. My dog just stopped me from going" Sana replied.

Even though it was only half a lie, Sana felt bad. Of course she spent much time cuddling with coco in the morning. But she always did that and she never came to late for this.
On her way to the university, she felt this rushing pain again. She knew her heart wasn't getting better, it even got more worse. But she smiled anyway.
One day she could probably tell Jake, but not yet.

"Oh you have a dog?" Jake asked suprised, letting a smile appear on his face.
"Yes, I do. You too?" Sana smiled back at the boy.

"Yes. Her name is Layla and she's a cream border collie. What about your dog?"
Jake seemed excited about talking about dogs. He must like them a lot, Sana thought.

"Her name is Coco and she's a cavapoo" Sana answered his question.
"cute" He replied.

"Soo, did I miss anything important here?" Sana wanted to know, she looked at Mr. Choi who was still focused working on his laptop.

"Mr. Choi just said we'd have time to think about ideas for the project"
Jake replied to the girl sitting next to him.

"Do you have any ideas?"
Jake asked curiously. He didn't have an idea by himself. He knew they'd have to present their ideas in 4 days. A bit pressure, but he was sure they'll make it.

"Not really honestly. You?"

"Same for me. But what do you think of meeting at the library after the schedule? I think there we would have a better learn atmosphere to think of ideas properly"
They boy suggested, raising his brows while waiting for the girl to answer.

"Sure. Maybe about 2pm?" Sana suggested.

"Yeah, 2pm sounds good" Jake gifted her again his warm smile.
It always brang up some warmth in her stomach. She loved seeing him smile, she always did.
Sana was so happy about the two now beeing friends, finally.

"Hey, Jake" She started, earning a brow raise from the boy.
"Yeah?" He asked in response.

"I'm glad we're friends. Or aren't we?" The girl asked shyly, not wanting to embarass herself in front of him.

"Oh yes, sure we are. I'm glad too" He continued smiling at the girl.
He loved looking at her perfect face. Her brown eyes with relatively long lashes, but they looked natural. Sana's skin tone was pretty bright, the sunlight which shined through the windowpane made it even look brighter.
Her rosy lips which seemed glossy. And then her smile. It looked so natural, not forced.

Jake's eyes were focused on her beautiful face.
Sana was a really pretty girl, no one just noticed her in the past, even not himself.
He was like hypnotized, he didn't really paid attention to the teacher saying.

"Students, the bell will ring any moment soon. Please make sure to prepare your ideas for the project until Monday. See you tomorrow"
Mr. Choi said, grabbing his jacket.

Sana noticed the boy starring at her like something was wrong with her face.
"Hey, Jake? Is there something in my face? haha"
She laughed as she looked the guy.

"What? Oh no, everything's fine. There's just a lash on your cheek. Let me remove it"
Jake said, finding an excuse for him. But there was really a lash on her cheek as he looked more precisely.

He placed his palm on her cheek, trying to grabb the lash with his fingers.
When he catched it, it was now placed on his index finger, he held it in front of her.

"Here, make a wish and blow it away"
Jake said, showing her a smile as she nodded and blew the lash carefully away.
Meanwhile she closed her eyes, making a wish in her mind.

"Done" Sana smiled as she opened her eyes again, looking straight in the boy's eyes.
They looked at eachother until they got interrupted by the bell ring.

Sana quickly got up and took her bag. She didn't want to make the situation awkward after their eye contact. But she really liked it, she enjoyed it.

"See you later at the library" Sana showed Jake a smile before turning around and leaving the classroom.

"Yes, goodbye Park Sana"
He muttered to himself, watching the girl's back while leaving.
While saying the name, it made him smile.

_______

•author's corner•

wow I'm writing definitely too fast haha
but tbh I have nothing to do else so I spend my time in writing here <3

one week until school starts again<3
I'd like if I say I look forward to it but life is life I can't change it haha

I'm motivated to write so I'll start the next chapter right away<3
Ty for choosing this book to read!

love u all:3
and see u in the next chapter<3

~october 8th 2023
6:22pm<33