It's from Stella Rebecca, she got her number a week ago after a fight club session.

From Stella Rebecca:

PJ told me you're confused about the underwear.

The guys at the showing pay extra for them, it'll really benefit the fundraiser.

A look of genuine disturbance crossed the bottle blonde's face as she walks down to Hazel's locker, she types replies to Stella as she arrives.

From FC Calliope:

That's fucked up on so many levels, Stella.

I'm not bringing my underwear, but I'll be there.

Just incase I need to drop kick some creeps.

As Calliope pockets her phone, Hazel closed her locker and pulls her bag strap on her shoulder. Her eyes widened the slightest bit as she noticed her stood there, "Oh, hey, Liope." She greeted her, the tone of her voice heavy with exhaustion.

"Hi, Haze." Calliope responds, "So, PJ reminded me that fight club is postponed 'cause of the fundraiser we're doing at Stella Rebecca's car showing. I was wondering if you were gonna ride the bus home, or if you want me to take you?"

"No." Hazel rushed out abruptly, her blue-green eyes growing big as she shook her head. The bottle blonde's lips set into a deep frown, her concern for her growing immensely. "I don't- I don't want to go home."

"Oh." Calliope nods slowly, noticing her steadfast refusal to the mentions of going home. Her heart clenched at the thought of something making Hazel not feel comfortable and or safe at home, she knew the feeling all too well. "S-So, you want to come with me to the car showing with everyone then?"

Hazel nods shakily, "Y-Yeah, I'll go with you."

"Okay." Calliope nods softly, offering her arm out for her to lean into. Hazel immediately threw herself into her side, accepting her embrace. The bottle blonde frowns at how quick and almost desperately she leaned into her, but she wraps her arm around her regardless as Hazel's arm curled around her waist and her head drops on her shoulder.

The duo walk down the corridor until they turn the corner, they arrive at the double doored exit and make their way out of the school building. They cross the parking lot to where she always parked her yellow convertible, then once she unlocks the doors the two of them climb inside and buckle up their seatbelts. She puts her keys in the ignition and turns them, then soon the engine roars to life and she's pulling out of the parking space and driving off.

As Hazel controls the aux and hits shuffle on Yungblud's album weird!, she asked her to tell her the directions to Stella Rebecca's car showing. Hazel complies and guides her to where she's going, and soon they're pulling up to a random lot where a bunch of old men are stood around while Stella Rebecca walks around wearing a pale yellow bikini with blue flowers.

Good god, this should honestly be illegal.

She and Hazel climb out of her convertible, closing the doors behind them as they walk over toward PJ, Josie, and Brittany and Isabel. She noticed the box of fabric in Isabel's hand and she very quickly realized it was her underwear, she's not sure why she's so surprised. It is a fight club fundraiser and they need the money to sponsor the club, but she draws the line at pawning off her old underwear for creepy men.

"You guys are aware of how bizarre this is, right?" Calliope arched a brow at the friends that surrounded her.

"Yes, very." Josie nods her head, with a mildly disturbed look covering her mocha features. "But, if it gets us money for the club, how can I say no?"