005

Chapter Five: "trauma talk o'clock"⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁

Chapter Five:
"trauma talk o'clock"
⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁

OKAY, so maybe Calliope said she would gladly take a few punches in the face in the name of female solidarity, but goddamn did taking a few punches fuck her face and body up.

There are purple and red contusions that littered her skin, there's a cut on her lip from a right hook from Brittany, who's suprisingly got a killer punch. She's got bandaids on her legs from Isabel, who's kicks are heavy and lethal.

And there's a recent bruise on her backside from Hazel, she leg swept her and she hit the ground pretty damn hard, but then right after she climbed on top of her lap and straddled her.

The position gave her nostalgia, and a small smile came to her lips as she thought back to the first day of school when she fell on top of her. There was a butterfly or two fluttering it's wings in her abdomen, and her deep brown eyes stared up into her wide blue-green gaze.

Hazel's eyes clouded over with confusion as she stared down at the bottle blonde, "What are you smiling at, Liope?"

Calliope's lips curved into the smallest of smirks, "Does this position feel familiar to you?"

For a moment Hazel looks to be a bit confused, but then a hint of a smile came to her lips as her blue-green eyes roll. "You know, just for that... I'm not even sorry for what I'm about to do next."

Hazel then promptly struck her in the nose, almost breaking it.

And even though her nostrils were gushing with a stream of crimson as she held a Kleenex to her nose, the butterflies in her stomach remained. Calliope couldn't seem take to take her eyes off the dark brunette, she didn't know that getting beat up could make a person look so attractive.

But seeing Hazel every day after the club, with all the new gashes and contusions covering her pale flesh, it was the hottest thing she's ever witnessed.

She found Hazel attractive since the moment they met, but this was on a whole other level that her brain couldn't even begin to comprehend.

As the dark brunette stood across from her in the fight circle, watching PJ and Brittany fight each other, her gaze slips over to Calliope. A small smile curls on her lips as they locked gazes, and suddenly those measly two butterflies in her stomach turned into a dozen, all fluttering their wings and sending a flood of crimson red to the surface of her cheekbones.

Calliope Reyes was done for, and she didn't even know how it happened.

Maybe it was that night at fair. When their eyes locked for the first time, they were introduced by PJ, and they went and got cotton candy and funnel cake together. She thought it was just a stupid crush, something fleeting that wouldn't have any lasting effects.