Before she can fall Ishaan's hands find their way to her waist to pull her closer. Heer body shivered, feeling his hands on her waist. She waited for him to move back but he stood there looking at him.

Ishaan himself doesn't know why he is looking at her like this but now his eyes can't look away from her innocent face. The way she keeps biting her lips whenever she is stressed. She is mostly stressed around him.

Ishaan slowly moved back, and both walked outside with their racing heartbeat. Everyone settled themselves in their own car and drove away. Shaurya kept holding Roop hands and she didn't even complain about anything.

****

Kavya was staring at the ceiling thinking about today's incident at the restaurant. She felt so angry at that man that she was ready to kill him. Her palm has her own scratches as she has fisted so tightly that they left marks behind.

"Why I can't I fucking sleep?"

This is the only question she asks herself every night because she can't sleep. She has visited many psychiatrists for her insomnia but still nothing works, and she can't sleep at night. Most of the time she needs medicine to make herself sleep.

Her eyes were about to fall asleep when the doorbell of her apartment rang. She sat with a jerk on the bed hearing the continuous ringing of the doorbell. No one knows that she stays here so how come anyone comes to visit her. At this time?

Kavya dragged herself till the door and opened the door now for her sleep to fly away out of the window. There, stood Vihaan in this same suit which he was wearing in the morning.

Kavya gave him a bored look and was about to close the door when he put his leg in between, preventing her from closing the door.

"Let your husband enter inside."

"Just fucking stop calling yourself my husband when you yourself throw this dirt from your own house."

Kavya was trying to close the door while Vihaan was trying to open it. He can't believe that this girl has this much power that he can't even move the door she was holding.

"How can you call yourself a dirt?"

He asked when he heard herself calling with names. He has noticed that she always blames herself and criticizes herself. Even in front of the politician she called herself a low-class girl and now calling herself dirt.

"Because that's what I am. I am a useless creature on this planet who doesn't have anyone."

She shouted at him when he used all his force and entered inside. He looked at her and he could feel how frustrated she was. Hearing her words, she said for herself made him angry with her.

"You can't talk like this about yourself. Everyone is unique and who told you don't have anyone when you have me..."

Silence prevailed in the whole apartment with his words tailing off. Kavya looked at him with longing eyes like she just wanted to hide herself in his warmth embrace. Vihaan didn't say anything but was thinking about his own words.

He himself throws her out of his house and life yet he thinks that wants to be part of her life. He looked away from her and said,

"I am sorry for coming this late at your house without any invitation, but we have to leave for Jaipur tomorrow so just be ready."

He waited for her reply, but she didn't and closed her eyes. He can feel her body tensed and eyes begging for sleep. She opened her eyes and he looked at them, which was dead. Her eyes were red with dark patches under them. Anyone can say that she hasn't gotten a good sleep for years.

"And why do you think that I will leave my college and will come with you to Jaipur?"

"I don't think you want to lose your job."

He smirks which made her more frustrated. Seeing her face, he can feel that she was on the verge of crying with frustration. He felt bad of her. He felt to go and comfort her.

"Okay I will come with you. But now can you please leave, I want to be alone."

Hearing the positive answer from her he nodded his head but seeing her he was getting concerned. 

"Kavya are you okay?"

"And why the hell do you care if I am ok or not."

Her eyes were still closed, and he knew what was going to come next and that was exactly what happened. Tears fell from her eyes, but she wiped them away which was of no use because many tears flowed from her eyes.

"Vihaan please leave...me alone..."

Leaving her alone was the last thought in his mind. Kavya turned around and let her tears flow which she has been controlling since she got married. Vihaan can see her shoulder moving up and down while she cried silently.

It pained his heart like hell seeing her crying like this. Looking at her like this he knew that she is also broken from inside just like him. Kavya cries were telling him how painful her past was just like him.

He felt guilty about his behavior with her. He slowly took steps towards her and stood straight behind her. Her soft cries were clearly heard by him. Without thinking much, he hugged her from behind making her body go still.

"I am sorry."

He whispers while hugging her tightly. He can feel her body stiff under his arms and her cry was suddenly dead.

"Vihaan leave me. Please don't hurt me more.... I can't..."

"Hurting you is the last thing I have in mind. "

He whispered and lifted her up in his arms and Kavya hugged his neck tightly. They both are longing for someone's comfort and finally they found it in each other. Vihaan entered her room which was dark like always.

He settled her on the bed and lied down beside her before taking her in his warm arms. As soon his warm arms wrapped around her tensed body she got relaxed like never before.

The tension lines got erased from her forehead and sleep overtook. Vihaan saw how she slept within a second in his arms. Looking at her face he can tell that she was sleeping peacefully after a very long time.

****

The Rajput family were flying towards Jaipur in their private jet. Roop was sleeping beside Shaurya who was clutching her hand like his life depended upon her. He didn't think that their one hug could bring them this much closer.

He never thought that he would be dying to be with his wife and will crave to hold her hand. His thumb was making a random partner on her palm and suddenly his eyes fell on the half-moon bracelet on her wrist.

He had seen this before but today the bracelet was asking for his attention. He took the half-moon shape in his hands and observed it. Looking at it he knows that it was a couple bracelet, and the other part of the bracelet was missing.

Shaurya has seen many of his clients wearing a couple bracelets with different shapes, even half-moons. It means that someone else is having the other part of Roop's bracelet. Just this thought was enough to make his jaw clench.

Roop is twenty-six years old, and she is beautiful, so it's possible that she had a boyfriend in the past and still she hasn't moved on from him. His eyes filled with unknown anger while he felt like ripping the bracelet from her wrist.

He doesn't care with whom she was in a relationship in the past. The thing which is important are her feeling for that man in her past? Does she still like him? Will she leave him for that man?

Questions clouded in his head which only gave him a headache. He didn't want to think anything further, so he closed his eyes trying to sleep while his grip tightened on her hand.

Another Update!!!

Please, Vote, Comment, Follow Me And Share The Book.

Love You All.❤️❤️❤️