GO BESTFRAN !

setting : the academy time : 2:30pm

time : 2:30pm

——————————————

"ALRIGHT YALL ! I GOT A TOMMY'S PICK" tommy spoke into the mic, getting everyone's attention. "we got some special guest in here today so I gotta put them on the spot"

in the back room, gia rolled her eyes playfully as she heard tommy laugh.

"he always talking smack" naomi said, standing next to gia who had her arm draped lazily around the younger.

"we gone three battles today! if you ready let me hear you say 'oh chyeaahhh'"

"oh yeahhhh" the crowd and the tsquad cheered, none of the tsquad members knew that the O'Lyne siblings were back in town.

the O'Lyne family went to visit South Africa for their aunts ( mother's sister) wedding. they ended up staying two weeks extra and missed out on a few caffeine battles. they also missed a few new editions joining as well as the hot girls auditions.

"first battle ! i wanna see is... blossom vs... yo girl giaaaa"

the crowd cheered for the picks while some of the squad members had confused looks on their faces until they saw a familiar head of curly hair. justyce's jaw dropped open in shock at seeing her best friend. her and bunny immediately running up to gia and engulfing her in a tight hug while the rest of the squad gave her side hugs, pats on the back and fist bumps.

once the crowd gave her some space, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her shoulders, locking her in a hug.

"wassup g" donte greeted his best friend before letting her go and walking her into the gates which is where the battle zone is.

blossom gave gia a smile and sassily tilted her head to side. gia mirrored her moves as they sat across from each other.

bz played the "where my dawgs at?" track while n'vy was deciding who went first. going to the beat, n'vy pointed at blossom.

blossom came hard with it the first round, hitting and riding the beat as she usually does. blossom walked over to gia, who couldn't help but smile and playfully roll her eyes.

n'vy blew the whistle signaling gia's turn.

"let's go best frann!" justyce yelled out from behind gia.

gia did her signature hop/walk up to blossom, stopping and bucking at blosssom on beat before putting a hand over her head and looking around the room during the "where ma dawgs at?" part. she did a run into a split on the beat.

« time skip »

after gia and blossom's battle, johan
battled k3 while naomi and nelleke
battled trin and laylay. nelleke wanted some snacks so she asked gia to grab her some from the back room since some of the big crew were chilling in the back.

"aye g, come do this tiktok with us" kim said.

"okay, hold on, nelleke want me to get her some snacks" gia walked over to the snack table and grabbed two bags of doritos and a juice for nelleke and a bag of hot fries for naomi.

walking to the front, gia saw nelleke doing a tiktok with trin and kimora.

"here lil girl" gia said handing nelleke her snacks after they finished the dance.

"thank you bookie"

"girl bye" gia chuckled. "where naomi at?"

"somewhere with jayah and leelee"

"give these chips to her when you see her, i'm going to the back"

"okay, put em right there" nelleke mindlessly pointed to the the chair where her and kimora had put their phones down.

gia put the chips on the chair and walked to the back to see justyce and soraya making a tiktok. she hopped in the video, only getting the chance to twerk for like two seconds before donte yanked her out the video.

"damn, boy what the hell? almost busted my ass" gia rolled her eyes and playfully pushed donte away from her, even tho he didn't move much.

"you ain't grown, sit yo ass down somewhere"

"don't be man handling my best friend like that boy" justyce said.

"right, fore we have to jump yo ass" kim commented.

"y'all ain't jumping shit" johan stood up.

"boy sit yo ass down" gia said waving her twin off.

"aye y'all" n'vy called out , coming into the back room. "Tommy asked if y'all want pizza or chicken and fries"

"pizza" everybody agreed on simultaneously.

"cool"

after a while of play arguing, they all sat back down and started scrolling through their phones.

"what you doing tomorrow best?" justyce asked.

"nun really, need to get my nails done though"

"okay, imma spend the night and
we can go together"

"periodt, we can go to target to grab some snacks...jayah might as well come too, you know the girls gone ask anyways" gia chuckled out the last part, justyce agreeing.

"cool, imma text her and let her know"

AUTHOR'S NOTE : heyyy y'all ! so this is the first chapter, the next chapter will most likely be the sleep over or the nail date, lol idk yet.

but comment any chapters or battles that you wanna see.

also don't forget to vote and comment , it definitely encourages me to post more.

🫶🏼