Journal Entry 16 of 52

I was listening to music in my room while looking through my textbooks, learning absolutely NOTHING. And I thought music helped you to study. Classical music that is.

All it did was distract me. I would always pause and think, ooh is this Mozart? Beetovhen? Bach? I'm supposed to be studying math, not music.

Since I was clearly already distracted, I got up and decided to think about my suspects on my mysterious note case.

Lucy was Henryetta's best friend, the one that Henryetta doesn't throw away as soon as they say something uncool.

I compared the handwriting, looked for fingerprints, ate some donuts, all that detective jazz.

I heard a knock at my door. "Windy, are you still awake?" I read the clock.
11:56.
Crap.
I ran to my bed and grabbed my textbooks and surrounded myself with them, one in hand and pretended to be asleep.
Then I realized I didn't put my note away.
My mom walked in and sat on my bed, collecting my textbooks and setting them inside my backpack.
"Good girl. Studying hard." I heard my mom say. I heard a rustle of paper.
"She's an author huh? It's going to be a great hit, I know it."
She thought all of that stuff was for a book? Excellent.

Yay! Thank u guys so much for 300+ reads! Amazing! This is my #1 hit book in all of the books I'm currently writing write now *wink* anyway, thank u all sooo much for reading! BTW sorry for the short story! Andddd, also by the way, Windy has a new hairstyle, which is shown in the picture above!