Journal Entry 3 of 52

"Windy WAKE UP!!!! IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!" My mom had to wake me up again, because I always hit the snooze button. "Come on, Windy!" You're going to be late for the fourth time this week!" My mom put ear plugs in my ears and it filled my head with classical music. "Beautful...." I murmured, still half asleep. "Oops, wrong station." All of sudden this trumpet played in my ear and I almost got a heart attack. "Maya!!" My older sister always acted like she was eight sometimes, even if she's already seventeen, three years older than I am. So have you figured out how old I am? Or what grade I'll be starting this year?

'BRRRRIIINNGGGG'
The school bell rang starting my fourth day at Savvy Chrome Junior High, probably the school with the best friends I have. "Hey
Jacki, wanna go get a bite before first period starts?" I asked Jacki, money in hand. "Ah, thanks for the offer, but I gotta study." "Mr.Rottweiler's really goin' to kill me if I don't pass the first semester." Jacki was really smart sometimes, but at most, really stupid. She liked to study, but she usually fails, even when she studies til midnight. The same goes for Liz. Sometimes. I don't know how they passed to get to the eighth grade.