chapter 6 delt.

Comincia dall'inizio

She giggled softly, meeting the new commers.

"Hello, I'm Enola. I'm your guide, I own this place, so please do enjoy your stay. This place have 7 large bedrooms and 4 other rooms for your enjoyment ." She said and left. "Bye bye."

Everyone waved her off and started to unpack their cars. Phill was the first to open the door and he was greeted with the 2 men laying on a couch. Sneegsnag and Charlie

"Ayyyy!!!! Phill!!!!!" They all shouted.

Charlie came up from the couch.
"Hey guys! So, well, you guys are a little late but that's okay. Pick your rooms, we're not sleeping here actually, we have another house, smaller then this." Charlie said.

"Yup! So, if you need anything just give us a knock." Sneegsnag said and they both headed out.

This house inside was bigger then the inside. It was 3 stories high, the top floor was mixed with the second. Spiral staircases leading up and down too the first floor to the second and with another flight of stairs to the roof that was also framed with bookshelves and couches. Guessing that was the living room. The downstairs was the kitchen, furnished and a empty fridge. With a hallway behind the other side of the stairs, filled with 3 different rooms, with far apart doors, meaning the rooms were probably bigger inside.

If a room had 2 doors that meant for two people would sleep in it or 3. If It had 1 door then only 1 would. Second floor had the same thing but the 3 rooms were opposite each other. Aswell in second floor you'd see all the 2 bathrooms.

After some time, it was finally time to pick who they wanted to sleep by. They continued to pack out all their things. After they were done, they looked at each other and knew it was time to decide where people were sleeping. There was 3 rooms that had 3, for the next 3 bedrooms it had 2 beds and there was 1 room for only 1 bed.

"So, who's sleeping by who?" Dream asked.

"I mean we can go by roommates thing, to make it easier-"

"No!" Wilbur and George said in unison, protesting.

"Well then.. uh?? Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo, there is a three bed- bedroom. Dream, Technoblade and Wilbur, why don't you guys sleep in the other room. Quackity, Sapnap and Karl can sleep in the other room. Bilzo and crumb? You guys want to share?" Phil said.

"Uh yeah sure, we can." Bilzo answered.

"Well then, Nikki and Jack? You okay with that?"

"Oh yeah definitely!" Nikki smiled.

"So that leaves me and George." Phil paused. "George I can take the last 2 bedroom. You can have the 1 bedroom-"

"Yeah that's perfect! I have something I'd like to do alone and I can't have distractions. Thanks!!" George said quickly and took his luggage upstairs quickly and ran to the room.

Wilbur gave a snarled look back and grabbed his luggage as everyone followed each other to their room.

Dream opened up his room and stared in awe. There was a big marbled window that opened up for natural light for the room as the beige walls was big. It had a signaler desk close to the window and a few couches. Their beds weren't double bunked but singular. It has a bathroom for them aswell.

"Wow. . it's so nice." Said Wilbur, throwing his bag on a bed, claiming it.

"Yeah. . ." Dream agreed.

Technoblade just nodded and jumped on a bed.

Wilbur didn't stay that long in the room, he went upstairs to check out the bookshelf.