chapter 10 Quizlet

I wrote this already but my phone decided to delete the entire chapter, so fuck you Wattpad.

Also just a heads up, these are characters that I write, please be mindful.

Time: 8;53 1th February 2024.

...

Wilbur saw everything.

He was in George's vision, and he couldn't believe it. He was shocked at seeing George be brave at this. Wilbur saw everything at a different angle, the receptionist women was screaming at Wilbur, he saw how George felt, looked, kept charge and he was more scared for him then he was scared himself.

Wilbur decided to try to wake George up from this trans, he knew it wouldn't work but it might have. The receptionist was still pointing at Wilbur as she screamed. He covered his one ear and grabbed George's hand. George jumped and turned to him, he didn't seem to even know it was him. Wilbur tried saying something but instead he shouted.

Almost instantly Wilbur got teleported back into the exact spot he was in, papers flew past them and a gust of wind pushed Wilbur while George stayed staring at something Wilbur could only see the shadow of. That just of wind then smashed George into the book shelf and Wil screamed his name.

George had finally closed his eyes and so did Wilbur and when opened, immediately they were in the same room, same spot, nothing broken, everything the same. George had a nosebleed, and Wilbur couldn't believe his eyes.

George took several breathes, and closed his eyes. Recollecting his thoughts, he whipped off the blood from his lips and nose. He stood there in silence, he was shaking but not to much. He was calmed, he looked around and started to walk away like it was nothing.

Wilbur stood there in shock, how the fuck did he just do that!?

He immediately hid away when George was starting to walk around the store, Wilbur decided to follow him and see what hes doing.

He grabbed the books he wanted and bought them. He then called Sapnap and they left.

Wilbur was in total shock.

1. How the fuck did he get to see George's vision (or whatever it's called

2. What the hell was happening!?

3. Why the hell is George so fucking calm about it!?

He knew, asking these questions were pointless if he'd ask himself it. He knew what he had to do even if he didn't want to do it.

Wilbur got his books too, and bought them and went out of there. He decided to go home earlier than he anticipated.

....

"Okay, so what do I know about you Techno?" Dream asked as they walked alone.

Dream and Technoblade accidentally left the group, well not exactly. They were in the music store, Techno actually wanted to go in there and Dream just decided, heck why not?

"Why do you ask?"

Techno answered as he walked around the area as Dream followed.

"Just curious. Why did you want to be here exactly?"

Dream had a small devilish smile on as techno gave a small smirk.

"I thought Wilbur was the only musician in the family?"

Techno scoffed, "what!? No. Mumza plays her voice, Philza plays piano mostly but he plays more, Wilbur plays guitar, Tommy plays the flute and pan-flute. "