JIMMY SOLIDARITY:: Missing Gold

"Jimmy!" The android blinked, startled out of his intense focus on the papers in front of him as he turned to look at FWhip.

//GOBLANDS, FWHIP

Born: 9/8/993 AR (After Ravage)// Server Admin, Emperor of Gobland

Criminal Record: None

Relationship: Neutral

"How's the, uh- crime solving going?" The goblin added with a grin.

"It's... going well. I've already determined that the culprit of the theft of your gold was one of three- Oli Orionsound, Joey Graceffa or Joel Smallishbeans." Jimmy said blankly. "Scott Major was sighted in Glimmergrove at the time of the incident, so that rules out him and Katherine Elizabeth, and I believe False Symmetry was delivering an android." FWhip let out a laugh.

"You know you don't need to use full names, Jimmy. Just say, like- 'Joey' instead of Joey Graceffa. Or- or 'Katherine' instead of Katherine Elizabeth." The admin informed him. Jimmy tilted his head slightly.

"Is that an order?" The dark blonde queried. FWhip sighed.

"Androids are hopeless- yeah, sure, it's an order, buddy. No formalities needed." FWhip reassured him. "So- Joey, Joel or Oli, right?" Jimmy nodded.

"Yes. Although, because of the debt he already owes you, the likelihood of Oli being the thief is around 34%. Besides, most androids are programmed to report crimes, so that means either an android wasn't present or it was an android made to assist with some sort of crime. And Oli's android is with Oli most of the time, so it would have reported the crime, had it been there." The android paused to let the goblin next to him process the information before speaking again.

"While Joel has the most motivation to steal due to his odd predilection with gold, as far as I'm aware he was receiving a new android at the time, and False would likely vouch for him. I am still awaiting a response from False, but I'm sure she'll confirm my suspicions, which leaves the only likely suspect left to be Joey, as his android does not report crimes and was specifically made to aid with lock-picking, although I believe that feature was more intended for treasure hunting than petty theft."

FWhip nodded slowly. "So you think it's Joey?"

"Precisely. I just need a response from False and I'll confront him immediately after doing so. Do you still want me to imprison him if he returns the stolen items?" Jimmy asked quietly.

"Uh- nah. If he gives 'em back, just leave him be." The redhead said with a shrug.

"Okay. Got it." Jimmy paused, glancing at the communicator he'd been gifted by FWhip (normally androids didn't have one, as they only really needed to communicate with other androids and they could do that without communicators) as a message appeared on the screen.

-.-.-

falsesymmetry whispers to you: yeah, can confirm, I was with Joel at the time, he's good

-.-.-

FWhip sighed. "Well- to Eversea!" He said cheerfully, and Jimmy nodded.

"To Eversea." He repeated, his brown gaze flicking to the picture of the suspects on the wall. The android took a moment to memorise the features of Joey- blonde hair, eyes that were a colour halfway between blue and green, a small scar on his chin and a black piece of fabric similar to a bandanna tied around the back of his head. "Shall we go?"

"Yes! To Eversea!" FWhip said again.

When the pair arrived in Joey's empire, they were greeted by his android.

//ES420

Registered Name: Shelby

Owner: Joey Graceffa (Emperor of Eversea)

Serial Number: #867-623-568

Jimmy glanced over the android's features- she had shoulder-length brown hair which was held up by a red bandanna with white spots, with only two long strands of hair falling down to frame her face. Her eyes were a piercing shade of yellow and her LED seemed to be switching rapidly between yellow and blue (presumably as she scanned the newcomers).

Shelby smiled placidly. "Welcome to Eversea. What can I help you with?" The android said brightly.

"My name is Jimmy. I'm the android sent from Cogsmeade." FWhip let out a noise somewhere between an irritated groan and an amused laugh at Jimmy's greeting. "We're here to investigate a case involving the theft of roughly three stacks of raw gold. Can we speak to your owner, please?" Shelby stared back at him for a moment before nodding.

"I'll go get him now." She said with another smile, turning around and walking towards a nearby building.

The goblin next to him shot Jimmy an amused glance. "Man, that greeting is dumb, who gave you that?"

"False. And it's true, I am sent from Cogsmeade to assist you with the rise in crime. I... don't see the problem." Jimmy said slowly, shooting FWhip a confused glance.

"It's, uh- it's goofy. And lame. But whatever." Jimmy huffed.

"I believe it's charming." The dark blonde said with a shrug.

"You're an android, you don't believe anything, buddy." The admin said with an eye roll. Jimmy shrugged.

"If you say so." The android said with a laugh.

Shelby returned with Joey moments later. The pirate shot FWhip an amused glance. "Still got that piece of plastic following you around?" He said with a snort of laughter, staring at Jimmy.

//GRACEFFA, JOEY

Born: 16/5/991 AR (After Ravage)// Emperor of Eversea, Pirate (?)

Criminal Record: Theft, Aggravated Assault, Arson, Perjury, Wasting Law Enforcement Time

FWhip shrugged. "He's been assigned to help me out with law enforcement until the crime rate drops, so I'm stuck with him for now. He's not too bad." Joey raised both eyebrows.

"Mhm. Go on then. Start your little monologue about why you're here, I can tell you're dying to." The emperor added to Jimmy.

"My name is Jimmy. I'm-"

"'The android sent from Cogsmeade'." FWhip muttered under his breath in a mocking tone. He chuckled nervously as Jimmy stared at him. "Sorry, sorry, continue."

"I'm the android sent from Cogsmeade." The dark blonde continued firmly. "We're here to investigate the theft of three stacks of raw gold from Cogsmeade and we believe you have information regarding the theft." That's putting it lightly.

"Yeah, he took it." Jimmy's gaze flicked to Shelby, who immediately cut herself off from whatever she was going to say after that and tried her best to stare blankly ahead as if she had said nothing.

Joey glanced sideways. "Excuse me?"

Shelby is not good at hiding her deviancy, god bless </3

Anyways yeah detective/police android Jimmy :D he's like Connor but more angry and smug

Still not sure whether to cut out the POV of Gem or Pix, send help, I cannot write 5 POVs pl ease </3

I don't proofread so sorry for any errors lol