When you said this, Kokushibo just smirked because he knows that you are a soft person, you can't do that to others, he knows that when you do something wrong to others, you will apologize because you don't want to hurt other people's feelings, so this Kokushibo liked you because even one more demon would sin against you, he knew that you couldn't forgive him even for another monster like him.

'Oh, Y/n you make me even more crazy about you with your cute personality.'

Kokushibo thoughts to himself even if you are to yourself you don't know why you are still so soft on someone like Michikatsu even though you know he is a monster that eats human flesh you can't understand yourself why you are like this why are you so kind you are still with him even though he lied to you before that he is a human but the truth is that he is a monster.

While Kokushibo won't stop his thoughts on you because of how soft a person you are and because this Kokushibo was obsessed with you is getting worse. He wants to break you. He wants to break you. He wants to see you. it's yours

'I can't control myself right now... Oh, Y/n because of the way you behave towards me right now, I'm becoming more and more obsessed with you, I want to destroy you and break you with my own two hands.'

Kokushibo thoughts to himself while he was thinking about you he can't couldn't himself now because he's never been so obsessed with something or humans but from the moment he saw it in his vision when everything started and this is where Kokushibo first felt the heartbeat him at the first opportunity until he became so obsessed with you.

You waited for a few minutes to see if Michikatsu would say anything to you, but when you didn't hear anything from him, you were about to speak when he suddenly spoke.

"Michikatsu -" " I know you didn't mean it earlier so you don't need to apologize to me." He told you but even after he told you that you still felt the coldness of his voice.

You don't know how to react to what he said to you, you don't even know how to talk to him right now, so you just stay silent where you stand.

Until suddenly Michikatsu asked you if you were afraid of him now that you had seen his true demon form.

"Y/n." He called your name when you heard him calling your name you suddenly flinched where you were standing because of the coldness of his voice and you also noticed that he seemed serious about what he was going to ask you so you just kept quiet and waited for what he was going to ask you.

"Tell me the truth Y/n are not afraid of me?" Michikatsu asked you.

You were shocked by his first question to you, you didn't know how to answer his question to you so you thought to yourself if you should tell him the truth or not but it's also difficult for you if you lie to him because he doesn't want to repeat what you did to him earlier when you ignored him earlier you noticed his behavior towards you he was very agreeable to you so you thought that maybe if you tell the truth to him he might be agreeable to you.

'What kind of question is that? Michikatsu you know I'm afraid of you but I also have another side that I'm not afraid of you I don't know how to answer your question to me.... Michikatsu I don't want to hurt your feelings when I tell you the truth.. But Y/n wakes up when you say that you're not afraid of him, he'll become more obsessed with you, you know that, so you have to think of a way so that he doesn't become obsessed with you when he becomes obsessed with you too much, you don't know what it will happen to you... But when I lie to him and don't tell the truth, his behavior will return, and he will become aggressive, didn't you see that earlier, he almost killed you Y/n, so think carefully if you want to leave this place of life.'