"They are also humans like me I'm sure they know where they are Sabito and the others but I have to be careful with my movements because now that I'm back here I noticed that the behavior of the demons is very agreeable, especially Kokushibo... I noticed his behavior earlier that he's going crazy or something just what was going through his mind earlier." You said to yourself as you take a shower.

After a few minutes, you finished taking a bath and you came out of the bathroom with a towel on your body and Hana immediately came to you and dressed you right away.

(Picture processing)

When you finished getting dressed, you combed your hair and put a hairpin on your hair until Kokushibo got bored with your time so he entered your room and saw you still putting a hairpin on your hair.

You saw Michikatsu's reflection in the mirror but you didn't say a word and continued what you were doing while Hana was just standing next to you.

"Wait I almost don-" You didn't finish what are you going to say when Kokushibo grabs your arm very tightly and drags you out of your room?

You didn't struggle when Kokushibo pulled you and you just kept quiet as he pulled you to a room where the demon king was waiting for you.

"Michikatsu." You called him and he didn't say anything to you and continued walking he returned to you what you did to him earlier when you ignored him. Kokushibo wants you to feel how painful it is to be ignored by your most loved person. Kokushibo wants you to experience that yourself.

You realize that Michikatsu is suddenly returning the pain he felt earlier to you that you almost ignored him and you were almost alone with him but I didn't mean to do that to him because you were just shocked by him when you saw him his true demon form so at that time you wondered why Michikatsu had to hide his true form from you.

That's what's running through your mind right now as Kokushibo pulls your arm, you feel a pain in your arm because he's holding your arm so tight that you almost indicate that you're not. he can let you go very easily.

So you tried to apologize to him for what you did earlier, knowing that you didn't mean to hurt him like that.

"Michikatsu... I'm sorry." You said to him and he finally stopped walking and let go of your arm he didn't turn around to face you once he let go of your arm you quickly touched your arm and checked if their anything scratched but you didn't see anything.

(Picture processing)
.
.
.
.
.

(Picture processing)

Look at your arm to see if there is a wound but you don't see any scratch or wound on your arm while Michikatsu didn't face you, he couldn't believe that you apologized to him suddenly.

When you saw that there was no injury you looked in front of you where Michikatsu was you saw that he didn't face you so you felt guilty for what you did to him earlier even though you didn't want to accept it but Michikatsu was the first demon you were comfortable with since he only pretended to be a human to you before but now that you have seen his true demon form you are not afraid of him or you feel a little scared.

So you apologized to him again because of what you did earlier, knowing that you didn't mean it.

"Look I'm sorry if I ignored you earlier... I was just shocked when I saw your true fo-" You didn't finish what are you going to say when suddenly Michikatsu spoke.

"Demon form," Michikatsu said Your eyes widened when he told you this, you didn't expect him to tell you this.

That's why you just looked to the side, you didn't know how to apologize to him while you held both of your arms to comfort yourself, you know that you didn't mean to do that to Michikatsu earlier.