𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜

================================

Date 27/6
Time 8:00 am

           The booth at the center right of the dining room pressed against the wall was packed with a small group of middle-aged approximately in their late thirties or early twenties. They seemed too out of place with their jeans shorts, leather jackets, and smokey eyes matched with long black eyelashes that fluttered like moth wings. At their feet sat bags and bags of liquor, luxury clothes, and perhaps even jewelry. Amongst their chattering and babbling, the lady sitting at the center among them stood out the most, for her skin was as pale as the moon, lips blood red, and brown hair resting on her shoulders and snake, black, sinamay hat casting a shade of shadows over those piercing sun yellow eyes. The black fur coat on her shoulders proved a great contrast against her skin and yet its fitness matched up nicely with her plain- black-crop-top and long skirt that reached down to her knees and reminded one of a parfait flower. " Honestly that ginger and blonde were quite the cuties, you should have just let them serve us," the lady on her right complained, playing with the loose strings of her shorts. It's not like there are a lot of people working here."

          " The place does look quite delightful though, " another refuted, running her violet-painted finger fingernails smooth wooden surface of the table,  while her eyes gaze wandered to Childe who stood behind the cashier with a bored look on his face. " And that one there looks . . . Charming."

          " This is a ridiculous waste of time, " Kequing sighed as she witnessed her colleagues the two servers that their lady had refused to be served by.

           "Tsk tsk tsk," the lady breathed out another puff of grey smoke, before looking up at the newcomer approaching them. " You can settle down ladies. "

             With shiny shoes and the first two buttons of his blouse unbuckled, Kaeya carried himself over with a classical polite smile embellishing his face. " Is there a problem with our service, lovely ladies ?" His voice came out smooth and gentle, making most of the women go pink or melt mentally into nothing but slime.

            " T-they seemed inexperienced," the lady in string shorts, sitting next to the lady in the black hat, complained with a stutter, but loud enough to prove a muscle in Childe's clenched jaw. " You however seem to know very well how things work."

           Even with all the ladies' attention, Kaeya did not sway and humbly placed a hand over his heart. " You flatter me, allow me to introduce myself," his eyes darken as he catches sight of the sun staring at him through the shadows. " I'm Kaeya Alberich, the manager here."

***

          " I don't like them," Childe huffed, staring at the blue-haired man across the room managing to chat up the picky customers as Janet came to his side with a file in hand. " Look them fluttering those funky gothic lashes at him."

           A scoff left Childe's lips as he fumbled with his ginger locks between his index and thumb, twisting and turning a strand into a curl. " At least that face of his will get us customers, " Janet reasoned, pouring him a cup of water. " And if you're gonna keep frowning go to the changing room and cool off a little, "but only for five minutes or it's coming out of your paycheck."