27: Introduced as the little lady of Ruscov.

Start from the beginning

"A little earlier than the four of you." He responded smiling.

Alec, Gio, Eihi, and Ao showed me a lot of rooms, including an office that is for me to stay in, it's between Alec's and Gio's office. Yes, Gio also have his own office here, all of them do. I even saw father's current office. They also showed me the room for the weapons, cell room, torture room, we also went to the floor where the mafia members stay. An there is a floor where there are rooms to sleep in for us, but the best part is the Library! I'll be spending most of my breaks there.

After going around remembering the rooms and everything, we decided to go back at the training room.

We were laughing talking about funny things that happened to us, then a gunshot was heard. Alec, Gio, Eihi, and Ao immediately formed a circle around me.

"Keep your senses high. Even you, Bambina." I nodded with what Alec said.

Like I was told I kept my senses high, I really do have high senses because of my so called family before.

"On your left Alec!" I said when I felt an unfamiliar and worrying movement.

Alec immediately responded with pointing his gun on his left, a person then appeared. Someone familiar.

"Gerald..." I said shocked.

"I'm not here to put on a show and fight." He said.

"How could we even trust you?!" I asked like it's common sense.

"Calm down, Bambina. It's alright, he's an ally." Alec said.

I looked at them confused, how would this man be an ally?

"He's Gerald, Bambina. Not Raven." What Alec said confused me more.

"We'll explain later. What happened? What's that gunshot?" Alec asked the man Gerald.

"Raven's men. They got in earlier, someone inside this building is a spy." Gerald explained.

I already have a guess on who the spy is.

"We should get out of this building for now, your men are already searching the whole building." Gerald said which Alec just nodded.

"Let's go, Bambina." Alec carried me out of the building while Gio, Eihi, and Ao are covering us, while Gerald made sure that no one is following us.

It's a little uncomfortable being in the same car as the man who I knew to be my abuser, but at least I'm beside Alec who's driving.

"I need explanation, right now. I'm really getting uncomfortable." I said.

They all looked at each other before sighing.

"Bambina, remember that Gerald have a twin brother named Raven?" Gio asked.

"Yeah, what about him?"

"We found out something about them. Gerald was never part of the scheme of taking you away. It was all Raven, the abusing, it was Raven, it was all him. Yes, Eve is Gerald's daughter, but he's been dead in their eyes." Gio explained.

"Wait what? Elaborate more please."

"Gerald has been keeping it a secret all his life, how Raven planned to take Grandpa's position, he was planning to tell but Raven tried to kill him, his own brother. He hid after that, all that is known is Raven was the one missing, not Gerald."

"Missing? I thought he just didn't want to be in Mom and Dad's wedding."

"Yeah, but he also went missing after that."

"So everyone thought that Raven was Gerald, when the truth is Gerald was missing and Raven is taking his place? Is that it? 'Cause I am for sure getting a little dumbfounded here." I complained.

"Yes, me and my wife lived together when I went missing, I was safe from Raven until you were kidnapped by that asshole. Eve was born a week after that day, but I wasn't around. Raven was, he took my identity again. I was so scared, yes, but with what Raven could do even when we were an orphan, I don't see any reason to not be scared. I was a little too scared." Gerald explained.

With this revelation that I don't know if my mind could take seriously, 'cause I'm still dumbfounded, I'm still too lost.

We arrived at the hospital and Xavier was waiting for us.

"Well some shocking news." Xavier said as soon as we got closer to him.

"Yeah? What? What's more shocking than Gerald being an Ally?" I asked.

"Your father's awake." He blurted out.

I looked at him shocked, then at Alec who was also looking at me.

I didn't wait anymore and run to dad's room.

"Amellia! Slow down!" I heard Alec and Xavier's voice shouting while running to me.

"Gosh." I was taken a back when someone pulled me and carried me.

"Having a baby sister is crazy." I heard Ao said.

Alec was the one carrying.

"I know you're excited, but if you hurt yourself running to him, I don't know if he'll be happy." Alec said.

"Okay okay, now put me down." I said giving up.

Alec then put me down like I said amd we walked together to father's room.

When we reached the floor on where dad's room is I saw my some of my cousins outside the room.

"What y'all doing here?" I asked.

"Nothing, just don't want to get scolded." I confusedly looked at Arthelesis.

"Well, let's go in." Lino suggested.

And we did, and there I saw a fuming Dad scolding my brothers and cousins.

"Amellia Mio Krane Hara Ruscov! You're barely 18!" Dad shouted as soon and he saw me.

"Won't you even ask if I'm okay? And you're not supposed to be stressed out right now dad." I asked smiling trying to make father calm down a little.

"Of course you're okay, if not your cousins and brothers right here would be dead. And how the hell do you expect me calm down? Mia figlia che non ha nemmeno 18 anni si è unita alla mafia, peggio ancora senza il mio permesso! Sono dannatamente preoccupato, sapere di te è già pericoloso, e ora che ti sei unito alla mafia, è più che pericoloso." Dad said with all his might and strength.

(Trans: My daughter who is not even 18 years old joined the mafia, even worse without my permission! I'm damn worried, knowing about you is already dangerous, and now that you've joined the mafia, it's more than dangerous.)

And that's how the scolding of our life happened.