Extra 1-Trying something new

Start from the beginning

True to their word, my package was delivered the next day, which was great because Yibo's birthday is in a couple of days.

I finalized the custom-made bike delivery plans. I decided to have a small celebration just so the kids can be included, then later we will leave and go have time to ourselves.

Yibo's knew we were having a small gathering for him with family and friends, but I didn't tell him about the bike and the evening plans.

I should have known that Yibo's mom is allergic to small, simple gatherings. We sat and planned well together about what all I wanted, but she managed to multiply all my ideas by a million. We left the house for a couple of hours so that the decorators could set up the house, and when we got back, it looked like it was our wedding all over again.

"Oh my word, what happened now?"

"I am guessing from the look on your face you didn't expect this either?"

"No, I didn't. Like I told you, the plan was a small, simple gathering."

"Well, your first mistake was to inform my mother, and the second one was to let her and the kids supervise the decorators."

"I am sorry, love, I really wanted something small for you."

"Don't be sorry. You forget that I was brought up by this woman, and all our birthdays were all over the top. It's how she shows love. So it's nothing new to me. Let go in and enjoy ourselves."

The birthday celebrations were going great, and the bike was also delivered in a spectacular fashion. Yibo was so happy that he begged me to take it for a ride as soon as it arrived.

I told him not without proper gear, and to my surprise, that was what Chen bought him because A-yuan told him that I was getting his daddy a bike. So he changed quickly, and off he went.

I was happy he loved his gift so much. The day was slowly getting redeemed.

When he came back, the party was winding down, and guests were getting ready to leave. I had already packed for us and was ready to go as well.

"Is the party done? Sorry, I was so caught up in feeling the road that I forgot myself."

"It's OK, love. I was actually anticipating that you might want to ride your bike, and that is why I had it delivered at the end of the party. But right now, we need to get going. Your birthday celebrations are not over yet."

"Wow, I feel so spoiled. Lead, and I will follow."

We said our goodbyes, and of course,  to Qiao, we were not fair since that was her new argument to everything.

We left the kids with their granny.

When we got to the room, I was feeling super anxious.

"Honey, why are you so stiff? You have been lost in thought ever since we left home."

"Am I? I was not aware, sorry. I am going to go take a quick shower, but you can't come in until I call you, ok?"

"I mean, that's strange, but ok. I am not sure why you would need privacy all of a sudden."

"I need to prepare the last present for you, so promise you won't come in!"

"OK, I promise I won't."

I went to the room, and I didn't realize it would take so long to figure out how to wear the lingerie, but I finally figured it out. It didn't cover much at all. I really hope Yibo will love this because I would never get over the embarrassment if he laughed at me or hated it.

I put the silk gown over everything and tied a ribbon around my waist so he could open me like a gift. I dimmed the light a bit to add to the mood.

"Love, you can come in. I am ready."

He first peaked his head into the room. And when he saw me sitting on the edge of the bed, his face lit up with a smile.

"Oh my, what do we have here. Are you my gift?"

"You have to open your gift to see what it is."

I am certain that my face was turning all shades of red.

He pulled me up, so I was standing, and he untied the ribbon, and it fell open.

"Honey, are you trying to kill me on my birthday. I swear I nearly got a heart attack just now. Wow, I never knew I needed to see you in a red number until now. Here is a hidden fantasy that I never knew I had."

He pulled me super close to his body so that every inch of our body was touching, and I could feel he was already turned on.

"Do you mind if I partake of this meal without saying my prayers, because I don't want to wait a second longer."

"Go right ahead! I am all yours."

Let's just say that after Yibo was done with me, I decided gifts like this for man like him should be done once every 5 years.  Nothing about his birthday was small and simple it was more like wild and epic.

When we got home, I received a big box from the fantasy store and a note from Yibo.

"I realized all my fantasies are in this box. Can't wait to experience all of them with you. From your husband. "

What have I done?