With that I heard her heart rate started to go down and doctors rushed towards her while I remained shocked and scared on the thought of losing her then I again pleaded her " please recite shahdah Mom... please repeat after me... I felt she wanted to say something but nothing was coming out of her mouth then I placed my hand over her forehead and said " repeat even in a low voice it will be enough. "

Ashhadu

I looked at her but she shook her head as tears were streaming down through her eyes and nothing was coming out of her mouth I felt my lips trembled and I closed my eyes while a whimper left my mouth then I caressed her forehead and recite

La ilaha Illallah Innal mouti Sakarat.

None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, death does indeed contain agony.

With that her soul left her body and she died while I fell on my knees and started crying as my both parents didn't make it up to revert and this pain was enough to make me feel die in pain every minute every second.

Molana got to know about my parents death then he came to my house to visit me and for condolence, I was sitting beside him on the couch while I was continuously crying since i came back home after doing there last rituals then he caressed my back and said
" Abdullah... my child please have patience my son please brace yourself. "

I looked at him and said " I left alone... I've no one first she left me then Dad and Mom everyone left me whom I love the most now what will I do Molana. "

He caressed my hair and said " look my child death is a lesson for us when we saw our loved one dies it's Allah's sign to aware us that this is the reality and we should not attached ourself to the adornments of this dunya but we should prepare ourself to meet him... we should start to become more close to Allah and earn good deeds so they can help us in afterlife... death is a reality of life we can't deny it and we all have to face it one day."

I sniffed and said " I pleaded to them to revert back... embrace Islam even in their last moments but they didn't they didn't Molana you know how painful it is? I can't even make prayer for them, I can't even ask forgiveness for them I can't even perform any religious pilgrimage on their behalf I'm so much in pain Molana I'm in so much pain.... my heart is shattering my soul is burning what should I do Molana what should I do. "

He hugged me while I hide myself in his embrace then he caressed my back and said " your grief is not a small grief my child I know it's so difficult for you but Allah himself said that he'll test believers with the fear of hunger, money, and losing something precious or loved ones to see how firm you are on your path and how patiently you accept his decisions... so don't make yourself fail hmm... you have to prove that you are Allah's most beloved servant and you won't become weak in every trial.. make your bond strong with him make him your friend he doesn't leave his servants alone he's always with you my child he's always with you. "

I was silently listening to Molana then he caressed my head and said " I'm just like your father you always said this hmm. " I pulled away from him and wiped my tears then I held his both hands in mine and kissed his hands then I said " I just don't say it you are actually like my father to me... and I'll always be like a son to you I promise. "

He smiled and said " then don't be that sad... I'll be by your side forever whenever you'll need me you'll find me beside you hmm. " I smiled in pain and nodded my head then he said " now go and take some rest you look so tired hmm... but first offer your Salah Allah will ease your pain my son... he's the best healer he'll heal your heart and calm your soul Insha'Allah. "

I nodded my head and after that Molana left because he has to go for a lecture then I came back in my room after seeing him off and did my Ablution, I went to my prayer room while my eyes were still filled with tears and my heart was getting heavier again due to the pain of my parents death and the biggest pain was they died without reverting now there was nothing I could do for them to get deeds as sadka-e-jariya which will help them in their afterlife.