*everyone were shocked*

Serena : what is that ?!

Chloe : Rainbow Eevee. Just like Ash's Pikachu that can Bond evolve, Eevee can also do it.

*the crowds were interested*

Serena : whatever it is, It's going down. Sylveon, use Moonblast.

Eevee : Moonblast too.

*both moves collide as Eevee's Moonblast overpowered Sylveon's Moonblast and hit her, her hp is 70%*

Serena : Dazzling Gleam.

Chloe : Volt Tackle.

*both moves collide as Volt Tackle overpowered Dazzling Gleam and hit Sylveon, her hp is 40%*

Serena : Psyshock !

Chloe : Hyper Beam.

*both moves collide as Hyper beam overpowered Psyshock and hit Sylveon, her hp is 10%*

Serena : grrrr, Dazzling Gleam.

*Sylveon rush at Eevee with Dazzling Gleam*

Chloe : Dodge it and use Thunderbolt.

*Eevee dodge the Dazzling Gleam and fire a Thunderbolt and hit Sylveon as she was fainted*

Referee : Sylveon is unable to battle, Eevee wins, the winner of this round is Chloe.

*the crowd cheers as Serena recall Sylveon*

Serena : Pangoro, go Gigantamax !

*G-max Pangoro appear as the Traitors smirked*

*with traitors*

Mallow : looks like that whore, Chloe, is finished.

Harrison:  yeah, she'll be crying.

*in battlefield*

Chloe : Eevee, return.

*Eevee turn back to normal and return to Chloe as she hold a Pokeball*

Chloe : Show Them The Light Of Victory, Mothra !!!

*Chloe throw the Pokeball as a giant moth Pokemon appear from the Pokeball*

*the crowd were shocked*

Serena : Another One Of Those Damn Giant Pokemon ?

Chloe : yes, her name is Mothra, the god of the light, the mother of nature, and the Queen of the monsters. Her type is bug, fairy, flying, and light.

Serena : light ?

Chloe : light type is a new type introduced in the region.

Goodshow : 'Amazing, another Kaiju Pokemon has shown up, and a new type has been revealed, the light type'.