the war has begun

*3 years later, Ash dedeated all trainers in the galaxy and the boys of his gang become the champions while the girls are the great performers. He choose his new friends as Gym leaders, Elites, and Frontier Brains*

*somewhere in Exegol*

*a person with a giant 3 headed dragon Pokemon stand looking at an ice field*

??? : Finally, We Have Return.

*a cloak man with creepy face and a giant Pokemon look at the field*

??? : Rise !!!

*the ice cracking and there's many Imperial Star Destroyer, Resurgent Star Destroyer, Xyston Star Destroyer, Providence class Carrier, Lucrehulk, Munificent Carrier, 1 Super Star Destroyer, 1 Dreadnought, and 1 Supremacy rise to the sky*

??? : Our Revenge Will Come.

*in Eartha*

*Ash and Chloe was having training Jedi battle with Ahsoka Tano and Aayla Secura in Mount Fuji near Tokyo*

*Ash jump and swing his Lightsaber that hit by Aayla's Lightsaber*

Aayla : Not Bad Skywalker, Not Bad.

Ash : Thanks.

*their phone ringing*

Chloe : what is it ?

Ahsoka : let's find out.

*they pick their phones and see an announcement*

*they tap it and show Vivian with serious face*

Vivian : 'Citizens of all planets in the galaxy, I have made this announcement because It's not good. Someone gave us a message, we don't know who it is, but the inside is bad. Palpatine and The Sith has return'.

*the whole galaxy were shocked and scared*

Vivian : 'his army of The Galactic Empire also is back, as well as Decepticons. The message also says that Eartha will be attacked 2 hours later*

*the people and aliens were shocked and panic*

Vivian : 'we have prepared transports to evacuate Eartha people to safety. Citizens of Eartha, go back to your home, bring your important stuff, and get to the transport to get out of here, Now !!!'

*the citizens start going to their house and apartment as they bring their important stuff and get to the 300 LAAT Gunship, 400 U-Wing, and 500 GR75 Transport*

*2 hours later, the Imperial fleet full of 10 Imperial Star Destroyer, 10 Resurgent Star Destroyer, 5 Lucrehulk, 5 Providence Carrier, and 5 Munificent Carrier, as well as 1 Super Star Destroyer, 1 Dreadnought, and 1 Supremacy*

*in the Republic base*