Cookies ~ Clint

Summary: Clint would've totally fought them, but you had cookies. Another short one, but I am unfortunately experiencing writer's block on some of the longer pieces I've been working on, so I'm just kinda going through my drafts and finishing random ideas. Requests are still open btw, and I'd really appreciate some ideas.

You're wandering around Central Park, looking for Clint. He had asked to come with you for your morning run through the park, but you had totally lost him within 5 minutes. You'd tried texting, even calling him, but he wouldn't answer you.

As you're walking down yet another path, your phone buzzes. It's Clint.

Finally, you think, and open the message. It's just a picture. Of... you? But from way above, like it was taken from a drone. Or the top of a tree...

You freeze and look around at the treetops surrounding you. There, a flash of purple.

"Clint?" You call, jogging over to the tree you'd seen him in.

"Hey Y/n/n," He laughs.

"Clint get down from there," you yell, not worried about him, but about the others in the park.

"No way!"

"Please, someone's going to call the police"

"I"LL FIGHT THEM ALL!" he shouts, drawing even more attention to you.

You sigh. "Clint, I have cookies"

There's a pause and a few seconds later, he's landing beside you.

"You never said anything about cookies"

"That's because I was hoping to have them all to myself" you tease, pulling the container from your pack.

"I would've totally fought them, you know"

"Sure you would have"