Pilot (Season 1)

Anastasia sat at her bathtub reading the most recent book that she bought when Alexander came and kneeled next to her.

''Good morning darling, how did you sleep?'' he said moving some hair that was sticking in her shoulder and kissing it.

''Mmm... very good, you know since we moved together I have been sleeping like a baby, I wonder why is that?'' she said kissing him fondly.

''Well maybe because I try to tire you out every night.'' he answers taking his clothes off and entering the bathtub, sitting across her.

''You're such a dork'' she said splashing water at him. ''You know Mitchell called me and said that he had something very important to tell all the family today at his house, so make sure to change your schedule and be able to arrive early.''

''Of course darling, you know... I have been thinking of working less hours, right now the company is doing great and I don't have to be there so maybe I can reduce hours and we can spend more quality time together.'' He said rubbing her arm up and down and looking at her with adoration in his eyes.

''Oh my gosh!, that would be amazing, we can have more dinner dates and we can invite our friends, and we can watch movies and we ca-'' she was cut off by Alexander kissing her and putting her in his lap.

''I love when you get excited.'' He said chuckling looking at her. ''Now let's get ready because if we stay here I may not be able to leave the house in all day.''

Alexander got out and then helped Anastasia. They started to get ready for their day which included getting up at 5:30 am to start their workout and then reading for 35 minutes together.

Anastasia's outfit

~·INTERVIEW·~ (Anastasia is bold and Italic, Alexander is bold )

''We actually met 1 year and a half ago, and the funny thing is that we met in London not here in LA

''We actually met 1 year and a half ago, and the funny thing is that we met in London not here in LA.''

''Hahaha, I remember that we met in the street. I was with my best friends Ophelia and Katherine because every year we make a trip together, and I just saw this handsome man walking and said 'I can't let him go' so I went and asked for his number.'' Smiles at the camera